Mistakes

Today was the day that I was leaving to New York with Harry as my bestfriend and not my boyfriend. I knew it was the right thing to do but i feel like its not right. I am just going to try to ignore it for now. We just got on the plane and we are sitting in first class, which i thought wasnt really neccessary but Kim insisted. It was 9 at night and our flight is about to take off. We were supposed to land at 10:15 am in New York. I put in my headphones and turn on Ed Sheeran. I drifted off to sleep.

Next thing I know I'm being shaken awake by Harry.

"Liz we are in New York City." Harry tells. Then I start digging through my purse looking for my phone so I can call Kim and tell he we have landed. I finally found my phone and I quickly dial Kim's number.

Ring.....

Ring.....

Ring.......

"Hello Elizabeth have you landed?" 

"Yes." 

"Ok well there is car that is going to take you to the model fitting and then we have a few interviews schedualed after that." 

"Ok thanks is Harry going to go with me?" I ask. Most likely he won't but i wanted to see if he could. 

"No Elizabeth he is going to take the smae car with you and after you get dropped off at the model fitting the driver is going to take him straight to the hotel that you guys are staying at." 

"Ok thank I'll see you in a few." I say and then hang up the phone. I turn to Harry and tell him the plan of what is going to happen. We both get into the car. The whole car ride was very silent because we were both tired from the plane ride. The car stops. "Bye Harry" I say and then get out of the car. When i get out i see that there are tons paps taking pictures of me. I quickly run into the building and get greated by Kim. Kim rushes my to go try on the dresses that I'm supposed to wear (PICTURES ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>) 

Once I did that i was rushed to do some press interviews. Those took about an hour and a half. I finally finished all the interviews and i headed back to the hotel. I get into the room and i see that Harry is not there. I look in every room and he is no where to be found. I find a note on the table by my bed.

Hey just went out to have some fun in New York. I won't be back til later on. Luv ya 

                                                                                                                         XOXOX Harry 

Great Harry's going to come back to the hotel with some slut. I decide not to worry about it, I don't need to stress before the big runway show tomorrow. I get into bed and I try not to think about Harry bringing a slut to the hotel. I soon fall asleep. 

 ----------------------------_________________--------------------------_______________--------------------- 

Next day 

I feel someone shaking me. I start to open my eyes and i see Harry. 

"Hey babe, Kim just called and said you have to be there in 25 minutes." He says. I groan and get out of bed. I though on a pair of skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I decide just to get something to drink since i dont want want to look bloated when i walk down the runway. We both walk out the door and get into the car. 

"How was your night out in New York?" i ask with a smirk on my face.

"It was good, lots of fit girls." He says. I feel jelousy spred though my body. I decide just to ignore it. We finally arrive I get out of the car and get ushered backstage. Harry tells me good luck before he took his seat. I go into hair and make up and then put on the first dress. Its finally time for the show to start, I am the first one to walk out on the runway. They tell me to go and i walk out on the runway. I see Harry with a huge grin on his face. I walk back to backstage and I rush to get into the next dress. I go back out on the runway and feel so good to be doing this for a living. All the models walk out for the finale. Then i get backstage and change into another dress for the after party. 

When I'm finshed changing I go out and see Harry standing there. I run over and give him a big hug. 

"Lizzie you did an amzing job. I'm so proud of you" I smile at him and give him a kiss on his cheek. 

"Thank you Harry, I'm really glad your here." I say. We both get into the car and then we arrive at the after party. I get out and walk out to the red carpet where they are taking pictures. I smile and go inside. Harry and I walk over to the bar and order 6 shots, three for each of us. We take the shots and  I head to the dance floor and dance my arse off. I go back to the bar and order more shots. After those shots I feel very drunk but i ignore it and then we take some more. Then the rest i blacked out on.

__________________----------------------------__________________----------------------___________

I wake up shivering. I look over and see my clothes on the floor. What the hell, what happened to my clothes. I look over and i see Harry sound asleep. There is no way i had slept with Harry. This can't be happening. No. 

I quickly get all my clothes on and hurry to my room. 

Did this just Happen?