Just Like Old Times

It was noon I sat in the taxi car on my way to visit Harry. I wonder if all the boys are going to be there. After Harry and I lost contact, I lost contact with the boys. I hope they will be there. Anyways I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white v-neak, a bright read blazer from Jcrew, and my black christian louboutin platforms. The taxi car came to a stop, i gave the diver 15 pounds and steped out of the car. I see a flat about the smae size as mine. I walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. Louis opens the door and gives me a hug and says" Lizzie its so good to see you Harry will just be a minute." I smile and say" Thanks Lou and I missed see you too." I walk into the flat and sit on the couch while Louis screams to Harry telling him that im hear. Louis starts to speak"Lizzie how have you been, its been so long since i have seen you." I smile and say " well as you might know that I am modeling and I'm living with my best friend Katie." Right when Louis begins to talk Harry screams" Lou where did you put my pants?" I start laughing."I did not touch your pants!" Louis yells back. Harry yells again" are sure cause I can't find them!" we are both laughing when he yells again."nevermind I found them!" We hear him running down the stairs. I stand up and give Harry a big hug. We all sit down. Right then my phone begins to ring and i see it's Katie.

"I need to take this it will just be a minute." I tell them

Before I can even say anything she begins to scream into the phone." OMG Lizzie I got the job for that fashion magazine." I can hear Harry and Louis laughing at me because they could hear my loud mouth best friend screaming through the phone."Katie that's great but I have to go." I tell her. She begins speaking again" oh I see your with Harry are his hot band members." I laugh and say" bye Katie" I put down the phone when Lou says" you sure have a loud friend." I laugh." Ya that's Katie" then the doorbell rings. Harry starts speaking "the boys wanted to come over and see you since they havent seen you in forever." I think great I'm going to be spending my Sunday with them." that's fine it will be great to see them." I walk and go to the door to see Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam talking about something that I can't make out but when they see me they immediately stop talking. I go up to them and give them a hug and then I walk back to the couch. Then Harry starts talking "hey lizzie lets go in my room and catch up on things." I stand up and I could tell that they were all staring at my ass.

"How's your friend Katie, she seemed really excited on the phone." Harry says. I laugh a little and say" Ya she got a job that she's been trying to get for a long time now so she's really happy. But enough about me your the one who is traveling the world how's that." he smiles and says"its fun but I really do miss seeing family, friends, and not having a steady girlfriend." I begin to talk " i haven't been so lucky boyfriend wise either. I mean it's hard to find one when you are going to fittings, doing shows, and photoshoots. I wish I had someone there for me when you weren't." I begin to cry. Talking about this brings back all the old memories from before Harry was one the X-factor. I feel Harry's fingers wipe away my tears. I feel my phone vibrate. It's a text from Katie

I made dinner to celebrate my new job. Feel free to bring Harry and the boys too.

I hold up my phone to show Harry the text. " I would love to come and I'm sure the boys would be happy to come to." I smile and respond to the text

Looks like the whole gang is coming dress nice.

Me and Harry walk out of his room and head down the stairs. " hey guys we are going over to Lizzie's for dinner tonight so go get ready." Louis begins talking" is your loudmouth friend of yours going to be there?" i laugh and say" ya but don't you have a girlfriend ?" Louis starts speaking "Yes but some people here are still single you know, but some of them like people and don't have the nerve to tell them." I had no idea what he was talking about." what the hell are you talking about!" Louis just laughs. I turn to Liam and ask how we are getting here since he's daddy direction." I called a limo if that's okay." then the door bell rings I'm guessing that it's the limo driver. We all walk out and hop into the limo and I think to myself this going to a long night.