Dinner til 1am

After a silent car ride we finnaly arrive at my flat. We all got out of the limo and walked up the steps to my flat. I grabed my keys out of my bag, but before i could put the keys in the keyhole Katie opened the door."Hello im Katie, Lizzie's best friend."Katie intorduced herself. I could tell Niall liked Katie because he became all silent."Im just going to run up to my room to put my purse down." I tell them. I walk up the stairs to my room. It was painted a lavender color and it had all white funiture. I walk over to my desk and open my computer to check my twitter. I have so many mentions congradulating me on my first show and saying how pretty i looked. I walk up to my bed and put my purse down and open it and take my phone out. I walk out of my bedroom and walk down the stairs to see them all laughing and having fun. I go to the table to see that everyone has started eating. I take a seat next to Harry and Katie. By the end of dinner everyone was laughing and having a great time. We all decided that we should watch a movie. I sat myself down on the couch between Harry and Zayn. In the middle of the ovie i became very tired and fell asleep on Zayn's shoulder.

I woke up to the noise of something in the kitchen. I look up and see Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Katie making breakfest. I slowly get up and walk over to the kitchen. " Well someone has finally decided to get up." Louis says to me." Ya i was really tired, what time is it?" i ask them. Liam responds and says" 10:30."

Well I didn't sleep in too late. Next thing I know I here my phone evening which means I have received a text message.it's from Kim my manager/agent.

NEW MESSAGE

Call me ASAP

I quickly dial Kim's number and she answers on the first ring. Kim says "Guess what!" She practically screams. "What?" I responded back to her.

"I booked you a job for New York Fashion Week for next Saturday!!"

"Oh my God are you serious! When do I have to fly down there?" I responded to the amazing news.

"Tuesday, so you can do some press stuff and you will have one extra ticket fora guest to accompany you at the show."

"Ok thank you so much for getting this done for me!" I say

"No problem babe it's my job" she says and then hangs up the phone.

I put my phone down and start jumping around the kitchen. Everyone looks at me like I'm some crazy freak until I scream "I'M GOING TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!" Everyone else comes over and congratulates me. Harry pulls me into a big hug and I say "Would you like to come with me. I have one extra ticket for the show"

"I would be honored" he says with a big cheeky grin on his face.