Goodbye for Now

I broke down in tears when I got into my room. I could not handle what has just happened. I needed to talk to someone that was not Harry. I pick up my phone and scroll throuhgt my contact list. I find Katie's number and I dont hesitate to click it.

Ring.........

Ring.........

"Lizzie how was the show."

"It was really good but something terriable happened." I say on the verg of tears.

"What happened Liz?" Katie asked in a very concerened voice. I take a deep breath and tell her " I slept with Harry." I break down in tears. I feel myself start to shake. I can't handle this.

"What do you mean you slept with Harry?"

"We had sex" I say really softly so he won't hear me.

Katie knows that i hate when people scream at me so she tries the best she can to make he voice sound calm. "How did this happen?!" I tell her everything happen from the beggining of the day. Once I'm done she asks me the one question that I knew she was gonna ask " Are you gonna tell him."

"Of course not that would make our friendship even more awkward. He'll probably think he brought some girl back and had sex with her and she left." I say really softly. I know it was wrong to do that but I couldn't deal with him knowing.

"Ok but we have to talk more about this when you get back home. By the way when are coming home?"

Sooner or later Harry would find out but I want to try and keep it a secret for as long as I can. "Harry's flight is this afternoon and mine is next week." I say. Harry wanted to go back home and visit his family before he has to get back to work. I had to stay cause I had a few more runway shows to do and then I would be flying out to LA for 2 days as a break.

"Thats long. Do you want me to come out to LA with you?"

"That would be great to just relax with you, so I could get my mind off of Harry. And Katie please try and not to tell any of the guys." It would be great to be able to have someone with me.

"Katie I have to go and shower talk to you later." I say and then hang up. I get into the shower and i took a good twenty minutes to scrub off all the extra makeup that was left. I got out and blow dried my hair and then curled it. Next I did my makeup, just mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. Once I'm done with that I go over to my suit case and find a with dress that goes up to my mid thiegh.(PICTURE ON THE SIDE!!>>>>>>>>>) Then I find some black heel booties. I grab my phone and head out to see if Harry was up. He was sitting on the couch and doing something on his phone. When he notices me in the room he says "Goodmorning."

"Hey. What time are you leaving?" I ask.

"My flight is at 1 so I'm gonna leave at 11:30" I look at my phone to check the time and it was and I read 11. "That's really soon." I say.

"I know, but you know that you have things to do here in New York and I want to spend sometime with my parents." Harry says. I look at my phone and see a few texts congradulating me on the big runway show. 

I hear a knock at the door. I go and open it and see Kim standing there. 

"Hello" i say with a smile on my face 

" Hi I have come to let Harry know that the car is outside waiting for him and that you need to get going to your interview." Kim says. We all walk out of the hotel room and head downstairs to the lobby. I give Harry a big hug for the last time until i see him when i get back home. 

"Bye, i will miss you!" I say 

"Bye" he says.