Walter

When Knight left I just walked around my stall and ate some oats, drank some water, which are both fresh and delicious by the way.

What felt like only ten minutes Knight comes back and gets put into his stall with no tack on him only a light red halter on and he is all groomed, wow he's even more white than before. "No wonder why they called you white knight, look at you your shining, and nice halter." I compliment him.

"Sonyadore what was that?, he's going to suspect something if you know what a halter is!" Skylar yells at me. "Sorry I wasn't thinking, but I will make something up it'll be okay Skylar I promise" I reply trying to reassure her that's it's all going to be okay. I think she's more stressed and scared than I am, and I'm the one that is in the flesh.

"Sonyadore how do you know what a halter is?" he asks me septically. Quick think of something Sonyadore I tell myself, getting nervous but trying not to show it, aha I got it.

"Well there was this mare in my herd that broke out of her paddock and used to tell us stories about her life as a broken in horse. So I got it right then, it's a halter?" I tell him trying to act casual "yeah you got it" he says happily. "You're lucky Sonyadore that could have ended very differently." Skylar tells me aggravated.

"So when will the breaking in part happen" I ask Knight. I just want to get it all over and done with.

"Well most likely tomorrow or the day, they don't waste any time around here and If they do, just please don't put up a fight I don't want to see you get hurt."

"I'll try not to, but I can't promise anything." I say lightly. With that a man comes into the stable holding a black halter. "I'm guessing this is for you, and be nice." He laughs. "Thanks" I say a little harsher than I meant.

"Hey girl, it's me again the one that patted you remember. My name is Walter. I won't hurt you, I'm just going to put this on your head like White Knight halter okay, are you going to let me do that?"

"You just keep coming don't you?" I ask 'Walter' knowing he can't hear me. "Ha you'll see a lot more of him too, I say he'll be your trainer, every step of the way." Knight jokes. "Gee thanks for the help Knight" "no problem, anytime Sonyadore." He jokes again.

Walter comes into my stall wary of my every movement. He walks up to me and holds his hand out as to be asking for permission to come closer. So I walk up to him and lean my head down so he can get this stupid thing on my head.

"that's it's I'll just slip it over your head like that and done, good girl" I shook my head around a little bit when he touched my ears but kept my cool. "You should be proud of me knight, all I wanted to do was bite his hand off, but I'm calm." "I am proud and cool halter, now you're even blacker" he laughs. "Oh, so I am" I laugh back.

God when I was a new shifter I wished to be a broken in horse, it didn't look as hard or annoying as it is. But it is hard sometimes, I don't know if I could be this calm if Knight was not here, most likely not.

Walter is still in here, patting me all around my neck and back and ahh! I kick out and hit the back wall of my stall; it didn't hurt much just a jolting feeling luckily. "Whoa sorry girl I didn't mean to scare you, I'm just going to touch your legs again okay?" "Geez Sonyadore what happened to being calm" Knight asks me a bit shocked.

"He scared me and I didn't even know what I did until it happened." I reply a little skittish still. "You've got a kick on yah" Knight says laughing slightly. "Is that a good thing" I ask "yeah I guess, not for him though." He says and looks at Walter who is now leaning in to touch my back leg again, a lot more cautious this time.

"Easy does it" he says soothingly. And it works I'm calm again and let him touch my legs, it doesn't scare me this time because I know that he's going to touch my legs unlike last time.

"Good girl, that's it. My job to break you in is going to be too easy." Walter chuckles happily to himself.

                                     .....................................................................................................

How was that? :D Don't forget Vote Comment and Fan <3

Love Bree