Jameson and Anti SMUT

This has Dom Jameson and sub Anti

This has  praise, slight rough actions, and yada yada.. swears nsfw.. gay sex lol, blow job shit, slight gagging?  crying , make out sessions, implications of fuck buddies, Dom Bottom, Sub Top.
uhm 🧍‍♀ slight breeding kink idrk

Jameson is completely different when it comes to sexual intercourse btw

I'm writing this at 2:59 am so
uh
yeah lolololol

technically dubious consent but they both engaged in the situation optionally ( and later ask permission before getting  really well.. personal lmfao)

anyway
onto the story 👁👁

this was gon a have plot but then I remembered how bad I am at plot so it's kinda direct.. that's a lie its super fucking direct

Jameson bit his lip, curling up as his hand sped up, it's grip around his own dick tightening, His mind rushing with thoughts of Anti, his face flushed as he whispered the other egos name underneath his breath. His body trembling, covered in sweat, shame rotted at the back of his mind. Who jacks off to the thought of their friend like this? He rolled onto his back, his hand draping over his face as he held his breath. His hand quickened as he imagined his friend bouncing on his cock, begging for him to cum inside.

Jameson began to grow in volume as his back slowly got up from the bed " Fuck fuck duck anti~ Anti please ~ Fuck cc-ccum-" As he went to come he suddenly felt a cold hand wrap around his own. His hand swung off of his face and looked to see anti himself covering his tip with his cold thumb. " I don't think so Jamey "

Jameson gasped " What are you doing in mmm-" the Glitch slowly removed the other man's hand " I think I'm the one that should be asking why your jacking off and moaning my name like a desperate slut" Jameson growled " I'd like to let you know-oh fuck wait stooooOoooo" the man's voice carried as a cold hand began to pump his cock. " Anti- I swear it's-" Jameson was still in a slight daze of getting caught like this, getting caught moaning you best friends name... by your best friend wasn't the best situation.  " listen Anti I'm sorry "

" Are you really? " The glitches pierced tongue rolled out of his mouth and slowly wrapped around Jamesons dick " ANTI- " Jameson quickly adjusted so the other had easier access, Anti smirked and started to swirl his tongue around the sensitive organ. Jameson quickly frowned, he didn't exactly enjoy getting put into sub role of the situation, To make this clear he quickly grabbed onto the tallers hair and yanked his head back. Anti looked shocked and confused " Listen here " the man whispered ' I am not going to be the sub in this situation " Anti's face flushed red as his face was aggressively brought to the usually quiet man's dick " Now you're going to suck me off like a good boy, Right? "

Anti let out a whine before quickly taking the newly found out doms dick into his mouth, A satisfied groaned left both of the egos as Anti began to Bob his head. Jameson gently stroking the glitches hair " Oh your doing so good baby " Anti moaned happily at the praise, popping his lips off of it, he began to slowly kiss down it, licking up the side then taking it all into his mouth. Jameson gently began to nudge his head to Bob a little faster, which Anti gladly obeyed, his eyes tearing up at the stress of his jaw but he didn't mind.

Anti gripped onto the doms legs and adjusted himself, his head beginning to quicken and go further down his dick. Jameson moaned out the subs name, stroking his hair " Oh fuck, So good, keep going baby "

In a matter of seconds cum began to fill the glitches throat, tears rolling down his face as his body convulsed around the sudden  taste of the bitter liquid. Jameson soon let go of his hair and watched at the sub swallowed it all. " Look at that pretty face of yours " Jameson held his face, his dick twitching at the sight of the crying man. Anti painted as his face was held, he then let out pathetic whines and whimpers, grinding against air. The Dom would look down " Aww, does the little slut wanna cum? " Anti nodded into the man's hand desperately, his eyes pleaded desperately as he finally spoke " Please, please make me cum, I promise I've been a good boy. I haven't done anything bad like you told me to " He rubbed his face against the gentle hold of his friend " Please please god let me fuck you " he whimpers.

Jameson smiled " Alright, On the bed "

Anti quickly scrambled onto the bed, his chest raising and lowering with his heavy breathes of desperation. " Look at you, all pretty and waiting for me to ride you " Jameson remarked as he began to remove the others pants. Once fully stripped, He watched as his friend grabbed a small bottle of lube and squeezed it onto his hand. Anti had to hold back any snarky or demanding remarks, he didn't want Jameson to leave him like this. His back stiffened as the cold lubed hand suddenly touched his cock " JAmey! "He whined out, his cock twitching as the Dom proceeded to give the bottom a small hand job " Your so pretty when your desperate glitchy "

The praise went straight to the ex-villain's penis. " Yes! Pretty all just for you jamey all for you " He cried, his breathing quick and sharp as his high began to get closer " Ah! Jamey I'm gonna cu-" The cold grip suddenly stopped, Anti whined and desperately tried to reach his high before the high flat lined. " N-" Jameson suddenly lifted himself between Anti's legs, his hand holding the others dick up " Don't worry ~, A good boy like you deserves a better treat then that " He slipped the other inside of him.

Moans from both parties filled the room " Oh holy fuck Anti! " The Dom whined and looked down " You feel way better then I've imagined ! "

" Imagn-? " The glitch was caught off as the man began bouncing on his dick. Anti quickly set his hands on the others hips, the top leaning back , his hips slapping down on the other desperately " SsSssSooo thiiicck " His head swung back " Your such a good boy for me Anti, Fucking me so well " Anti slammed the man down onto him " Ah! " Jameson stared in shock before he frowned " Anti.. " The Glitch suddenly sat up, bringing the other close, His eyes lowered to his friends lips, The other looked shocked before he connected their lips into a kiss.

Anti's hands quickly returned to lifting and raising the man onto him, The kiss getting sloppy, Jameson's hand slowly slipped his hand on the back of Anti's head, bringing the kiss into a make out session, moans muffled by their sloppy make out, Both suddenly desperate for one another, more then your average fuck buddies if you ask me. The two soon separated, Jameson shoved the other down, aggressively connecting their lips again, his hips moving themselves against the other,. Anti's hands immediately wrapped around Jameson's body, pulling him closer as they made out all over.

Minutes later Jameson was crying out praise " Fuck your such a pretty boy for me, You feel so good and fuck me so well baby " Anti let out a staggered breath as anti gripped his hips again " Fuck anti pin me to this god damn bed and fuck me harder "

Anti let out a snarled, Quickly sitting up and slamming the other down onto his back, his shirt collar getting tugged " Don't cum until I say so " Jameson demanded, Anti nodded quickly before his grip tightened and started slamming into the other " Fuck! "

Anti curled over the bottom , his jaw clamped down onto his neck as his hands violently thrusted Jameson's body on to his dick. Jameson desperately grabbed onto the sheets, letting our cries of praise and pain as the demon above him slammed into his ass mercilessly.

Within  seconds Jameson cried out " FUCK! Anti breed me, fill me with your cum! NOW " Anti bit down harder onto the others shoulder as he was slammed down one final time, Immediately cum began to fill the Dom, Jameson's back arched, His vision going white as he let out a shake breath.

After a few moments of riding their highs out, Anti pulled out " Your such a good little slut " Anti smirked and kissed him, both of their tired bodies struggled to keep up with their quick movements.

Minutes later they were now cleaned up and getting their pajamas back on, Anti nervously started to leave the room before Jameson yanked him into the bed, throwing the sheets over them, spooning the glitch close to him. Anti smiled softly as he melted into the warmth of the other ego. "Goodnight love " Jameson would him, gently stroking his electric green hair gently. The demon yawned with a smile " goodnight.. "

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
it's 💃 almost 3 in the morning like a couple days later. enjoy I guess, I didn't proof read this at all LMFAOOO