Unus and Annus

꧁༺𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖘 𝕹𝖊𝖆𝖗༻꧂

Unus stared at the large beaming clock above him. The numbers shining down at him. " Annus... I don't.. I don't.. "

" I don't either " the soft silky voice of his partner echoed through the air. His black eyes meeting Annuss white ones. " We knew this was going to happen. My love " Unus straighted his posture as he watched the taller being slowly walk up beside him.

" I know.. but now there's only.. there's only so much time... Three days... Three days mark i don't want "

" You don't call me Mark here"

" I know I'm sorry " the smaller and more fragile behind covered his face as a motion to try to calm himself.

He could barley think about tomorrow before breaking down " Annus I don't want to lose them... I don't want to lose you "

Annus simply smiled and cupped his lovers face at his black tears fell. The tears stinging against Annus's skin. " My love it will be okay. You will not be along. As you never were."

They took steps towards one another. " I will be there with you when the time comes. Our final moments will be with one another I promise I will not let you die alone " Unus leaned his head into the others touch. He heard the words, and he heard them well.  Who knew The soft echo and silky warm words could also be so damaging and destroying

" I understand but it doesn't  any it less harder.. " he caresses the white themed being's hand on his face as his face scrunched up and let tears stream down his face. He was pulled into a hug. The younger male burried his face into the older ones chest " ANNUS... I love you "

" I love you too.. " the two were now silent, the soft  yet so loud clicking  of the clock above them being the only thing that made sound.

They only had so much time left.

They have called their helpers.

They've confronted their feelings for another.

They've done so much.

And now it's gone.

As you read this.

They look at you as your possibly saddened face reads this. The horrible harsh truth of them being gone.

They both smiled at you.

" Don't be sad it's ending darling. " Annus said. Looking at you through the screen..
Unus put his hand on the screan and let out a sob " Annus they look so hurt" he said, describing you confused but hurt face. " Annus I don't want to leave look at them. We need another chance we could of... We could have done so much more"

Annus simply wrapped his arms around Unus and kissed his forehead as he looked at you. " Just be happy that you were there when it happened. "

You couldn't help but cry. The fact that it was simply a couple of days away, that horrible end, was horrible.

You feel two sets of arms embrace you.

It's them.

All you can feel is sadness but deep inside. You know nothing will stop it.

So all you have to do.. is just...

Enjoy it...
While it lasts.

" Momento.... Mori... My friend."

Their touch slowly fades.

" Momento Mori "

Death is soon my friends.

Enjoy it all while it lasts.

✶⊷⊶⊷❍𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙❍⊶⊷⊶✶