Adult! Dark × Child! Jack

( No pedophile shit- just just Parent and son love guys-

There are suggestions of murder and stuff. Big feels warning.

Seán is like 4-5 years old in this)

Jack was shaking as he looked around the park, police sirens filling the area around him. His eyes filled with tears, he could barley see.

He let out a sob out for his mom, his small body shaking violently. He looked around more, now screaming out for his dad. His siblings went out to hang out with friends and he went to the park with his parents since he was quite the quiet kid at school.

He sobbed, trying to wipe his eyes away, " Maaamaaaaa" he yelled out, his eyes red from crying so much. " Daaaaadaaaaa!" He cried before tripping over and falling, sobbing, he curled up.

The police sirens rushing to the scene filled his ears, only making him sob louder.

Sean woke up to his mother shaking him " Sweetie! We're going to the park! Wanna help make sandwiches?". He tiredly rubbed his eyes, " mmhmm.. " he yawned, the cute noise making his mother giggle " sleep well?" The boy nodded, his legs swinging over the bed, his red pajamas and green socks showing. " Mmm.. why are we going to the park " he said getting up and waddling over to the clothes his mom had set up. " Your brothers and sister went to their friends house. So you got us all for your self. "

Seán smiled happily " Yay!" He said as he struggled to put his shirt on. His mother helped him, rustling his brown hair.

Soon they got finished getting Seán ready and they went down stairs, Seans mother holding him close. He rested his head on hers as she hummed.

She set him down and grabbed the bread and knife.

The small brunette grabbed the jelly, climbing onto the counter and grabbing the peanut butter. He jumped down with a giggle, running to the living room.

His mother followed him with a plate and set everything down on to the table.

Seán was bouncing up and down in a chair that was two big for him. His mother Laughed  " Daddy went out to get some snacks! " Seán smiled " Goldfish?!" He chirped out happily, making his mother laugh once again " Yes hes getting goldfish" she sat down and started making sandwiches with her son. The two of them chatting and singing your everyday child nursery rhymes.

Soon the dad came home. Seán froze then jumped up and ran to the door hugging his dad. He got picked up with a chuckle.

Soon the whole family was getting ready but soon they walked out to the park.

Sean imediatly ran onto the play set with a loud giggle, He played around on the jungle jim. His eyes wide and bright, the beautiful blue orbs filled with absolute glee. He soon saw a few kids. He ran off to play with them. He chased after the kids with happy yells and claims.

He ran after a girl " I'm gonna get you!!" He yelled, giggling. The girl laughed before she then tripped over a rock. She gasped and fell forward. She scraped her knee on the wooden chips of the playground. She let out a pained cry making Seán freeze. He tilted his head " are you okay ?" She looked up at him " do I look okay?" She snapped, tears running down her face. He flinched slightly " I.. why are you mean to me right now?" The boy asked , confused and slightly. The girl stuck her tongue out and started crying again. The girls parents walked over rand picked her up. Seán looked up at the towering women. The two females looked at each other then down at the two kids " Honey why are you being mean to this boy?" The girl seemed to freeze " i-.. I hurt.. " she said looking down.