💙Ethan×Mark♥️

Yeah I know Classic ship ever since Unus Annus ( or you shipped it before hand)
But I saw a Insagram edit that got me in the mood-

This is based of the same AU my Crankiplier Fanfiction is in. Go read that or something for an explanation skskks

This if kinda fluffy? Slight spICe?

There's only 7 weeks left of Unus Annus. Ethan thought to himself. Almost a whole year of spending almost every single day with Mark.

Of course as a stories go. Ethan had gained feelings. He had no idea what Mark felt. He had a strong feeling it probably wouldn't be the same but there really was no way of telling.

The two sat in the dining room, Mark repeated stabbing the left over cake, His ears flat, it's been a few hours and it's soft but they couldn't mentally handle eating anymore of that shit-

Ethan watches as Marks body tensed then released. He swallowed down his words and pushed back actions as they all got up and started cleaning up everything.

When they started cleaning. Today Ethan let himself off the hook. He no longer held back the stares, no longer held back the lip bites and winks he always kept in.

He always got a slight weird look but red faced reaction from Mark when it happened.

He started to grow confidence, his small bunny tail wagging and his ears constantly perked up instead of flat or loose hanging. He saw that Marks ears were up as well instead of the more common leaned back.

He sat in the dinning room table, his body spread across it so his legs dangled of the arms and his head dangled off the other arm. His tail wagging when Mark came by through the room. Always winking.

One time he got a dangerous amount of confidence and purred loudly, caching the predator like males attention with a blow of a kiss.

Marks face became a red as his  ears flattened. He almost immediately got back up from that, seemingly holding himself back from the fellow youtuber.

Soon the time came for Ethan to leave the house. He waved and hugged amy giving her a playful tap on the head and walking out after waving to Mark.

As he left he heard  running footsteps come after him, he turned around  quickly in pure fear Mark might have been mad with what he did today, only to be imediatly be pinned against his car. A low growl erupting in the air around them before a pair of lips slammed against his. Ethan let out a groan of surprise.

His eyes wide to See Mark.
His stomach filled up with butterflies.

Mark parted form the kiss " I may have read the signals wrong but holy shit I've been-" he was stopped when he felt Ethan's hands come up to the back of his head and push his face to a kiss again. Their lips moved against the other. The kiss was full of strong passion. Ethan felt Mark push his body closer to his. He opened his eyes and hopped up slightly so he could wrap his arms around Marks waist.

Mark's hands on Ethan's hips they once again kissed, Mark easily separating Ethan's lips, the kiss soon turning to a make out session. They both held of anything that would make this situation more then this-

Mark finding it the hardest, his hands tightened on Ethan's hips he bit onto the preys lip making him jump a bit.

His lips moved down and bit onto his Neck. Marks own body shivered at his actions.

The two once again kissed for a long period of time before the two of them separated. " You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that" Ethan breathed out. Mark smirked " Same here Buns" Ethan tangled his fingers into Marks hair " God.. Mark. " He whispered, " Ethan.. " The taller male whispered back, a hand coming up and cupping Ethan's cheek. The two stared into each other's eyes, their foreheads soon connecting as they just took in each other's company.

"Ethan-"
"Mark-"
They said at the same time. Making the two of them giggle like idiots.

" Mark will you be my boyfriend?" Mark chuckled " Yeah... Can I.. " he looked down at Ethan's lips making the said male laugh " Anytime~" Their lips connected again.

The kiss was soft this time. Ethan's feet once again touching the floor as they slowly parted again " God. Your amazing" Ethan chuckled softly " I love you Ethan " Mark said, his hand stroking the males hair.

Ethan smiled at him " I love you too Mark.. "

The two smiled " It's sunset.. I gotta go home and feed spencer.. " Ethan said, running his hands from the back of Marks head to down his back, on his sides and up onto his chest. " you should probably feed chica.. We can message later* He looked up at the predators eyes, They looked a little sad. Ethan connected that it was because he was leaving.

Mark nodded and gave him another kiss. Making Ethan laugh a little " Message yeah later Mark " he said, opening his car door. Mark waved and backed up on to his porch. Ethan backed out of the driveway with a wave

Ayo hope ya like it and all that lmao I just wanted to get this out of my head lol

September 28,2020