JAMESON 💚

You'd be suprised to know this was a fluff💚

Slight DDLB impactions btw.

( Daddy Dom and Little boy)
I'm not entirely comfortable with explaining what it is, so if you want to know what it is please look it up your self 🥺🐸💚

Btw I know the 31st is Halloween but pretend In this world it's not because I just-

Idk man I messed up in typing and I feel stupid because I got so far- and I don't want to retype it all cuz now I'm 2 days late for his birthday Chapter :((//

Anti woke up slowly, awakening to a soft warmth around his body made him hum in enjoyment. He turned his head,his black, floofy haired lovers face was snuggled into his neck as Jameson spooned him, his hair was fluffy and soft  as fuck. He hummed " Babe... Wake up. " The other male shifted, his leg wrapping around Antis and pulling it closer to him. Anti giggled " Jamie... " The soft whisper of his lover made him hum, his body starting to stir " Lovey it's your birthday. " He sang quietly, smiling widely as he stiffled a giggle, a small smile as well formed itself on his lips " Mmmmmgh" the Birthday boy groaned and rolled into his back, " We really crashed huh?" The deep dark morning voice erupting from his lips, making Anti hum and sit up " Yes, The Halloween party got pretty crazy "

The demon ran a hand through his hair and shuffled his hand making his hair fluffy again. Once his lover seemed to be settled he plopped onto him, his head on Jamesons chest. " Jamie... We gotta get uppp" Jameson groaned " If it's my birthday why can't I choose that we sleep all day and watch movies with cuddles" the murderous male said, his eyes closed as his arms wrapped around his lover " It's cute how the big bad boy is so soft..  " Anti cupped his lovers cheek " Mmm.." Jameson hummed and leaned his head Into his lovers hand " Why don't you let them see this soft side..  "

" Everyone saw me as the soft one... " He looked at his lover, Making him get curious " I don't want to fill their expectations.. " He grabbed onto the demons and and kissed the palm of it, before looking at Him.

Anti looked a bit saddened by Jjs words. The man felt bad before lightly nibbling on his palm " what are you doing?" He asked, before he heard the dapper man quietly whispering " nom nom nom nom nom nom " as he lightly but on his hand. Anti chuckled before a certain action was taken.

Jameson started tickling Anti.

The demon exploded into glicthes as he immediately started laughing and wheezing. Wiggling around, trying to avoid the tickles
" IM GONNA EAT YOOOU"
The man yelled, making Anti wheeze " n-No! I can't r-HAHAHHAAHRegress-" he started giggling again as he glicthed about, Making Jameson smile widley.

Anti giggled childishly and grabbed onto his lovers pajama collar and pulled him down to kiss him, Jameson's tickles paused, kissing back,the only sound in the room was a fan running. He two kissed passionately, both letting out happy hums before separating for air " I love you " Anti said , Jameson chuckled " I love you to... But this doesn't Excuse you from tickels " Anti imediatly went wide eyed and tried to move himself away...
but, we lost another soul to the tickle Monster everyone 😔,

He let out his high pitched laughter before knocking came to the door. The both froze, stone cold.

Anti swallowed down any saliva in his mouth as Jameson stood up and awnsered the door, anti quickly fixing himself.

" oh hey Jameson-" Chase was suprised " I wasn't expecting you to be-" he froze " Oh also happy birthday!" He said with a smile. Jameson's cold face slowly moved to a softer one. " thanks Chase... " Chase hugged him, Jameson hugging back " Anything y'all want for breakfast "