💚Betrayal 🖤( Dark×Seán)

Ft. 🧡BING🧡
Fluffy!

' you betrayed me " Seán hissed at the Dark Ego.

Only cuasing him laugh, he was already laughing before so he was having quite the moment-. The YouTuber narrowed his eyes " I fuckin hate you dude " He barked out. Causing Dark to laugh more. He was tearing up from laughing so much

" That was the last fuckin cookie man!! That was mine?" Jack yelled " It's not funny!!" Dark wheezed a loud and leaned forward " I'm- - w h e e z e - sorry Seá-- HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA" Dark was dying again as he struggled for air.

Seán frowned dramatically at the ego. " I thought you loved me " Seán cried out dramatically, slapping a hand on his chest. Dark only struggled to calm himself more.

Seán loved seeing Dark laugh. It was one of the best things ever. It's like the little dofus laugh Mark has but darker.

Seán bent backwards dramatically " A cookie... Over my love.. I see now. " He pretended to cry and he cupped his face in his hands as he soon heard it fo quiet. He parted his ring and middle fingers to see Dark was now gone

He straightened his back and his hands dropped from his face to his hands " Dark?" He called out, confused when he looked over at the table to see nothing once again. He hummed before he suddenly heard a voice right next to his ear " Hello.. seán " He could of sworn he jumped about 8 feet at that and turned around. His eyes wide.

" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK " He screamed out in terror seeing a wheezing Dark once again. Dark was legit crying from how hard he's been laughing. Seán huffed and sat on the counter of the kitchen. WATCHING as other Jack and Mark egos passed by or walked in or out of their sections of the Manor.

Dark soon calmed down to see the angry Irish man, he had his arms crossed and was looking away, looking like a grumpy 5 year old. Dark chuckled deeply before moving over and wrapping his arms around the man's body " Don't be a 5 year old Seán " He kisses his cheek making the YouTuber huff " Well what if I wanna be a 5 five wear owld" he said, making his voice sound like a childs.

Dark chuckled " mmm.. Then no kisses.. " Seán seemed to freeze a bit there before shrugging " I can live without those " Dark rubbed his face into the Irish man's neck " No cuddles?"

The YouTuber once again. Shrugged " No cookies. "

" You ate them all anyway " Dark grunted. He was getting slightly agrevated but calmed himself. That's one thing that Sean has been helping him with. His anger and loud out bursts. He breathed slowly. Taking in the Irish man's scent he calm down. He kissed Along his neck until he made it to his lovers lips. Seán lifted his head to avoid the kiss.

Dark huffed " Mmm.. okay then. " He moved away from his lover raising and eyebrow " maybe just.. no alcohol for a while " Seán looked at him for a few seconds before turning away " I'm not addicted so that's not an issue " he started to move his legs around.

Dark growled a little. What else could he possibly " I'll tell the fangirls where you like to hide from them "

Seán was almost immediately next to his lover hugging him " Have I ever told you how much I love you-" Dark laughed and Seán chuckled a little. Dark leaned down and kissed his lover on the lips. " I'll get you more cookies you Irish 5 year old  " Seán smirked playfully " mmm.. You love me " Dark chuckled " Yeah.. I do " the two kissed once again with happy smiles.

As they kissed they suddenly heard Bing in the door way " That's pretty gay my dudes " Dark turned towards him with a glare. BING chuckled as he trotted off like a child. Seán whined and did some kissy lips at Dark. He wanted his kiss again. Dark did a small chuckle before kissing him again " your a goof "

" I know, but I'm YOUR goof 💞"

686 words in total.
Short. I know. But hey-
It's currently 3:16 a.m
I-
Ee

Published on September 1st,2020.

Comment,vote, and share if you liked it! Request if you want!