Anti × Seán 🖤💔 Angst

Okay so... This is a request chapter.
Warning
This chapter has a toxic reactions and actions as punishments that I DON'T support in anyway.
I normally wouldn't do this but I know toxic relationships aren't avoidable so I might as well try it out :/

I have had my own experience with this situation so this took a while to type because of triggers.

Ignoring the other as punishment and only talking them again because of a heavy trigger that happened :/

Abuse of many sorts as well.

For those you aren't triggered by this...

Enjoy The Angst💚🖤

Anti stayed quiet on his bed as he watched the ceiling, his black hands messing around and twirling the knife within his hands. His eyes looked everywhere in the room before finally deciding to get up. He wandered around the manor, his eyes scanning around to find someone to torment. His legs soon faded into a soft cloud as usual as he floated up into the air.

Seán went shopping with Mark, Marvin, and Bing Septic.

His eyes narrowed when he locked eyes on Babyplier. The small child playing with blocks as Babysitterplier watched carefully. The demon ego smirked as he pulled off a chunk of smoke from his tail with a wince. He floated over behind B.S.I and put the cloud around his head and infront of his eyes. The iplier ego went full panic mode " what the heck?!" He yelled and tried to fix his vision

Anti knocked over the child's blocks making it get Upset.
He giggled and picked up the child. He spun in circles and threw it into the air. Making it scream bloody murder.

He giggled as he swayed around slightly from spinning. He soon then reached out to catch the kid but it barely missed. The baby looked at him in pure shock and dismay before Anti soon spun again and tossed him up. Baby Mark screamed again before giggling as he was caught by the Glicth.

Anti growled.
He didn't want the damn brat to be happy he wanted it to be scared and Crying.

He let out a cry of anger and floated up.

He lifted the baby before slamming it down to the floor. Sitter finally looked got the cloud of his face

Sean opened the door to the living room.

Everyone walked in..

Sitter just barely caught the baby, but he did hit his head a bit on a thinish pillow making the baby cry out.

Anti looked over to see Seán looking at him in absolute disbelief " It's not what it looks like"

Seán growled " What is it then?" Anti looked at the Crying baby and now Crying sitter. " I was playing-" The sitter growled and pointed at Anti " HE PUT JIS DAMN SMOKE ON MY EYES AND THE BABY STARTED SCREAMING-"
the two younger mark egos walked out, well one being a baby was carried out.

Seán felt his chest tighten " Antisepticeye... " He growled " ROOM. "

" But Sean-"

" N.O.W " Anti let out a help and floated to his room in pure panic. Anti waited there for a while.

Almost 30 minutes later the angry Irishman came in. Anti opened his mouth to explain the situation but Sean's glad told him to stop.