💗 Wilford × Dark 🖤 part 1

Angsty.
Warning: blood, self hate, self harm, r💔pe , and more....
This will become a fluff at a point but my brain isn't the best at the moment. I hope you enjoy.

I have grown new headcannons and such!

Darkiplier is a gender fluid ego who mainly goes by They/them.

As well as Wilford but he goes back and forth between Female and male.

If you want to know more head on over to my Ego Headcannons book!

Wilford stared at the floor. The man's vision blurry and shaky. Tears running down his face as he felt so many memories rush over him. A simple look at a picture had sent him into this triggered state. His body shaking as he silently sobbed. He didn't like this.he didn't like himself. He didn't like his body. He was ashamed of it. Ever since that day.

He clasped a hand over his mouth as he memory started reacher further into his past truamas. He silent sobs started to have noise. He hated his noises. He hated crying. He hated being sa she just wanted to be that happy go lucky crazy male that everyone has grown to love.

These thoughts of his were always in his head. No matter what. Even when he's at his happiest he fuckin HATED it.

So much went wrong in his life.
So much was wrong with him.

Now to present moment. He had calmed down enough for Marks voice to ring out " Were going shopping Wilford! Wanna join?" He stared at the wall and shook his head " No! Ill stay here!" He waited for a response " Alright. See ya later man!"

Wilford held onto himself as William phased away from the body they shared. Wilford curled up on the floor. His tears starting up again. His eyes locked on to William. William looked fuzzy almost. As if Wilford was drifting...

William was trying to gain control over the body the two identities shared. Wilfords self destructive thoughts had gotten too strong for William to be able to try to control the body. Wilford got up and walked into the bathroom. William yelled at the ego trying to get his attention but the ego couldn't hear him.

Small whispers repeated in wilfords mind.

Cut

Cut.                       

Cut

Cut.     

Cut

Cut      

   Cut

     Cut. 

Cut yourself

Wilford picked up the small blade. Hes been clean for 5+ months.. was he willing to break tha

Cut.                                    
               Cut.   

             Cut.                      
                                  Cut.