🖤Wilford × Darkiplier💗

WARNING:

heavy/rough smut! Degrading, slurs, smut, slight bondage, small weapon play, bleeding, And a bit of knife play.

After care as well if some fuckin sicko doesn't like after care

None of this is done without permission. Full consent is in play as they both know one another's limits and triggers. This one shot will escalate quickly and will last a while.  There will be violent actions of sorts between the two.  You have been given a warning.
Do NOT report this. Just go away if you have an issue with it.

It was another day in the mansion. The Mark ego stared at the wall. It was just recently painted so dripping pain slowly slide down it. His mustache wiggling slightly. He then suddenly bounced up, scaring some people that were sitting peacefully or were watching Wilford watch the paint dry.

( What Wilford looks like in my designs )

The man trotted down the hall and into the kitchen where he grabbed a sugar cookie and bit into it. His bizzar eyes going in and out of focus. The crazy man child then walked out of the kitchen. Carrying the whole container of cookies and just eating them.

He made his way to his lovers room. He has yet to annoy him. His mission shall not be failed. He refuses it.

He smirked as he went to open the door but heard a set of lewd noises. He froze. He then purses his lips and eats a cookie walking away.

After a few hours he returned and kicked the door open. Getting a book thrown at him in the process. " Bonk " he yelled out at the impact before shaking his head and shutting the door with his knee high boots. His light pink hair bouncing as he did.

He shoved the last cookie in his mouth and set the jar to the side. He sat onto the desk getting a grown from the male he called his lover

 He sat onto the desk getting a grown from the male he called his lover

( Angy boy, my version of Darkypoo )

Wilford chuckled " How's your day been Darky?" The freckled male snorted " BUsY- yOUr aNnoyINg " his voice changed in pitches and tones. The demon had been stressed recently so his shell was starting to crack more often. Wilford was used to the degrading comments. In more ways then one