Dark × Reader 🍋 smut 🍋

This deals with fighting and heavy degrading 💕

That good ol' fight fuckin ✨

2 1/2 years of dating ✨
And it leads to this-

Dark glared at you from across the room. His aura was dark and angry, his shell cracking showing a red soul screaming and a blue one looking sad.

Your eyes rested on the ground, tears running down your face. You and him have been fighting for a while now, at least a week. And you guys haven't cuddled or eaten together in a while. Yes you both Actually tried to solve it , just both of you had anger issues and took a lot of things that aren't meant to be taken personlly... Personally.

He scoffed making you look up " Really Dark?!" You were a simple human compared to his raging demon form. The size difference was very prominent. Making you slightly scared to yell at him like this but you knew he would never hurt you...
Right?

He imediatly went into fighting mode the moment you looked up at him. " Y/n L/N I am not in the mood to continue this fight "

" WHY?! I JUST WANT US TO BE ABLE TO CUDDLE AY NIGHT AGAIN, TO EAT BOWLS OF MACARONI WITH YOU COMPLAINING HOW CHILDISH I AM WHEN I GET DINO NUGGETS.. "

You yelled making him growl " Well maybe if you didn't use so much attitude then we could do that again!" 

You both started walking towards each other as you snapped at one another  " Well maybe if you didn't have the same Attitude I won't fit it back at you!"

" Maybe if you cared you'd understand that it's hard for me not to do that!"

" well maybe if you cared you'd try!"

" HOW DO I PROVE THAT I LOVE YOU Y/N??"

" I DONT FUCKING KNOW DARK!!"

You were both face to face, noses just about to touch, him snarling and huffing, his body puffed out to seem larger then he already was. His eyes filled with anger, pain and hurt and want. He wanted you,he wanted you in his arms to hug him, to feel you cry again to feel md see you laugh. He was ted you to be happy he wanted you.

You wanted him all the same
You wanted that happy look on his face whenever you did something he thought was cute you just wanted...

You just wanted to kiss him.

He growled " Whats that supposed to mean "

" I want to kiss you what else is that supposed to mean Dark?? Why can't you get out of my head either " you snorted. Tears once again falling. Him looking down at you as you barley reached his chest.

He grabbed onto the collar of your shirt, Making you freeze up and gasp. " Da-" he kissed you roughly, you let out an offended shreil/hum before narrowing your eyes and closing them, wrapping your arms around his neck, you kissed back more aggressively, as well a deepening the kiss.

The kiss grew heated as it grew into a make out session, his tongue easily pushing yours down and exploring the rest of your mouth. You held back a moan, not wanting to satisfy the demon above you. You two parted breathing heavily " You HAPPY?" The man snarled at you. You only snarled back " Anything BUT"