💚 Jameson × Anti 🖤 smut

Sub: Anti
Dom: :0 Jameson oh dear this quiet boy how?
You'll see -w-

Ayo listen I'm not good at this shit lol, This was a Request, I forgot to ask if they wanted to be tagged or not so... :4

Warning:
Degrading, pushing over Edge , High chances of getting caught and stuff- punishments and Master/Brat shit cuz YEAH-

Their won't be after care btw

In my own head cannons Our little man known as Jameson isn't truly... The little soft boy we all know and love..
Hehhehehheee-

Anti giggled, the pixelated sound echoing as Robbie ran for what he was saying was his life.

Robbie had tears in his eyes as he ran. Anti just giggling like the phyco he is.

Robbie soon saw Jameson and quickly ran over to him, hiding behind the mute male. The dapper males faded text popped up next to him, asking what was wrong.

Robbie screeched as as anti appeared behind him. Jameson heard the familiar glicthes and imediatly scowled. He turned and glared at Anti. Making the glitch freeze in place.

Jameson's silent glare could freeze a whole room. Anti swallowed down nervously as he laughed a little " h-heeeey.. jamey... " Jameson cocked an eyebrow as the small floating screen next to him popped up again as he spoke " What do you think your doing, Anti?" Anti moved his eyes away from Jamesons strong glare. The glare sent shivers down his spine. The only person that ever did that was Dark but after the JSE Egos beat him and let him redeem himself at the Ego manor.. Jameson somehow knew everything that practically made Anti go down on his knees.

Jameson looked down as Anti had dazed off, his cowaring stature was almost. Enticing to the dapper man.

Glicthing breathes left Antis body. Yeah he didn't need to breath a lot but when Jameson did anything it sent him into a whole new attitude. " S-sorry J-James-jameson" he stuttered Out, Robbie stood behind the older Ego in fear. His purple hair slightly above his eyes. " DON'T. Apologize to me.. " He snarled, even Jameson was surprised at what he said and did. Anti quite literally fell to his knees at that, his eyes locking onto Jameson's.

JJ narrowed his eyes at the glitch. " I'm sorry robbie-" Robbie nodded and walked away, still PANICK stricken.

Anti looked up at Jameson. His eyes widened, he could of sworn he saw Jamey bite his lip.
He slowly got up " Your off the hook... One more time.. just one slip up... " Jameson grabbed the glicthes shirt and yanked him close, Anti felt his breath hitch as he felt the lips of the Ego barley touch his ear " Your gonna get punished " Anti Inhaled sharply, his legs shook a little as he watched the other Ego walk out of the room

Holy shit...

A week later :)

Anti was now chasing Seán. Anti pinned Seán to the wall with a growl " OhHh Seán.. " Seán breathed heavily, having a knife to your neck after having it sliced by that same person was SPOOKY-

He started to tear up before the cold air of Anti was removed and there was a loud thud next to him.

Seáns eyes widened and looked over to see
JAMESON?!

Seán swallowed down as Anti started shaking, the threat of Jameson's words last week suddenly rang in his head. Oh god he felt so stupid.