two

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Suddenly, it was Saturday morning. Jihoon finished the book closing it realizing it was 6 am when he looked at his clock. Jihoon let out a groan, not believing he stayed up alone to read some dumb book.

Jihoon shoved the book in his bag before getting up and stretching. He out some loud groans of pain, stiff from being in the same reading position all night.

He decided to shower quickly after he did a really quick workout routine. No one really noticed how well built the male was due to him always wearing bigger clothes. With that said he put on a pair of baggy jeans and a hoodie.

He blow-dried his hair so he wouldn't get sick pulling his hoodie over his head after it was dry. He put some lotion on his face and brushed his teeth, honestly going into his routine is not important so let's go to where he was planning to go.

Jihoon walked out of his home, a small yawn leaving his mouth immediately. The tired male made his way to the convenience store that was little ways from his dorm complex.

He walked in greeting the cashier as the polite male he is, Yoshi was one of the sweetest males on earth. He wasn't one of Jihoon's friends but definitely someone he could talk to about any problem he had.

Yoshi nearly worked every day and studied on his shifts, he was studious. Even more studious than Jihoon, if that was possible but the male was definitely the best.

Jihoon walked around the store with a small smile, he grabbed some hard-boiled eggs, a triangle kimbap, and some Bacchus-c hoping the drink would wake him up a bit. He also went to grab some cooling patches, he heard that they help you stay up for when you are studying.

He took this stuff to Yoshi letting the male scan it all, "your total is ₩7,000."

Jihoon reached for his wallet in his pocket before a card appeared and a voice spoke, "I got it."

Jihoon looked up and saw Hyunsuk, "no I can handle it."

"Just let me do something nice, Yosh ring it up on mine," Hyunsuk said.

Yoshi grabbed Hyunsuk's card and swiped it before giving it back and bagging all of Jihoon's stuff.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, annoyed, "thanks, Yoshi."

Jihoon took the bag walking out of the store, Hyunsuk stayed a bit to buy a coffee then ran to catch up with Jihoon.

"Where is my thank you?"

Jihoon shrugged, "I didn't ask you to."

"Exactly, that's what makes it an act of kindness," Hyunsuk said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Jihoon just rolled his eyes, "can't you just leave me alone?"

Hyunsuk tapped on his chin as if he was thinking about it, "can I at least get my book back?"

Jihoon scoffed, "it hasn't even been a day yet, what makes you think I finished the book already?"

Hyunsuk smirked, "hmm, perhaps the bags under your eyes."

Jihoon was annoyed letting the male follow him to his dorm, which wasn't smart because now the disturbance in his life knew where he lived. Hyunsuk followed quietly as Jihoon unlocked his door, taking his shoes off as he went inside.

Hyunsuk looked around the male's room as Jihoon placed the stuff he bought on his desk, placing the spare bag in his drawer to replace the one in his trash can later.