(The happy ending)

GAH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING A HAPPY ENDING SOONER!!

ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR NOW AND IM JUST MAKING A HAPPY ENDING!

MY APOLOGIES BUT HERE YOU GO!!

A few months passed by, they started getting closer and hung out everyday.

Emma and Ray were waiting together at a park for the others to arrive.

As they were there they saw a girl around their age sitting on a bench watching her younger brother play at the playground.

"Oh hello!"Emma immediately went up to the girl "oh hi? Do you need anything?"The girl with short purple hair asked.Emma sat next to her "no-" "she wants to be friends."Ray interrupted "oh.Friends?"Emma nodded "My name is Emma and this emo freak beside me is Ray!" "I'm not emo Emma!"

The girl chuckled a bit "well hi, I'm violet."She then introduced herself "beautiful name!"Emma complimented."Hey guys were here-"Gilda froze "who's this? I didn't know you guys invited someone else?"She was confused "oh sorry! This is violet! Our new friend!"Violet face turned a bit pink."Well nice to meet you violet, I'm Norman"he shook her hand "nice to meet you too"She said with a small smile.

"Well I'm Gilda."She said in a quite cold tone.Emma stood up from the bench "Come on guys let's go play on the swings! I'll race ya!"She turned to look at Ray "Oh no you don't!"Ray said as they both ran down towards the swings."Childish."Violet said under her breath.

From that day forward Violet was invited to everywhere they went.Emma and her had grew closer and closer as time passed.

Hatred grew towards Violet from Gilda.She hated the fact that Emma was slowly distancing herself from her due to this Violet chick.

'I'll just get rid of her.'
She thought as she watched Violet and Emma walk together making their way to a roller coaster.

They were all walking together, it was about 10 pm at night.
During the time Gildas eyes were glued stuck to her phone.

"Gilda! Pay attention to me!"She finally looked up from her phone when she realized Emma was trying to speak to her."oh sorry Emma."She said and turned off her cellphone placing it in her pocket."Well Violet said we can go-" "shut up."Everyone froze hearing the sudden words come out of her mouth."Huh?"Emma was confused and Gilda looked overly upset.

"SHUT UP! ITS ALWAYS ABOUT VIOLET! DO YOU LIKE HER?"Gilda shouted and Emma became silent. Violet stood there in pure shock unaware of the sudden shouting."NO IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Emma shouted back.Her face turned red once she said that.

"Is this it?"Ray whispered to Norman "I think so.."

"EMMA WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND" "YES!" Ray couldn't help but laugh and everyone turned to him "I'm sorry that was funny to watch!"He said before laughing even harder.Ray began to choke "okay he's dying-"

Norman smacked Ray on the back "OW!" "Well
Anyways Ray be my boyfriend" "okay"

Violet just stood there watching the whole thing "so um..where we going next?"She interrupted."Up your ass!" "Ray aren't you gay!?" "Your mom!" "What are you ten?" Violet crossed her arms as she said that.

Ray pulled out his gun.

"Okay that's enough.We should go to the movies now." Norman took the gun away from him.

Before anything else Gilda turned to Violet.

"Hey um..sorry for threatening you"She apologized "thought you liked Emma..well do you?"Violet sighed "No, I have a girlfriend already and it's fine"

"GILDA YOU WHAT-"Emma soon stopped and felt her phone start vibrating "who's callin me?"She said to herself as she saw it was a random number.

She answered.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Guess."

"Hmm"

"Your..mom.."

"My moms dead"

"Oh yea-"

Emma hung up as she turned to Ray.

"Haha so funny Ray" "I know right!"

"Okay guys enough let's just get to the movies already!!"

And they all became besties and grew old and finally died together

THE END

Ima whip and dip..

Idk

WELL HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED ITTTT :D