Chapter 3 (The Conference and extraction)

After the incident in Cliffside Asylum every officers including Nick.

Chief Bogo ordered them that this 'incident' shall be confidencial anyone who will spread this will receive severe consequences.

At the police station

After they rescued the missing mammals except for Mr. Otterton and Mr. Manchas that is being held by the so called 'humans' at unknown location.

A crowd of reporters in different animals/mammals in all shape and sizes are gathering at the police station when they received from their sources that the missing mammals are being found.

When chief Bogo makes his way at the podium they bombarded him of questions which he irritates the most pulling his left hoof up silencing everyone.

"Today. I am going to bring news that the 13 out of 15 missing mammals are being found." After he said that, the crowd of reporters raised their paws and hoofs then they begin their questions one at the time.

Meanwhile not far away

A few meters from the crowd the fox and the rabbit is watching from afar.

Judy is walking back and forth with a visible of nervousness on her face while Nick is leaning his back at the concrete with his signature smirk on his face.

"Ugh! I'm so nervous!" She said panicked, then Nick walks to her.

"Okay. Press conference one on one, you wanna look smart then answer their questions with your own question and answer that question just watch.. *Ah excuse officer Hopps what can you tell us about the case?*" He said with a smile to her while mocking an reporter then he switched side mocking her.

"*Well it's a tough case? Yes, yes it was.* You see?" He said with a grin.

"You should be out there with me, we did this together." She said trying to convince the fox.

"Well I'm a cop? No, no I am not." He said.

"Funny you should say that, because I've been thinking it would be nice to have a partner." She said, reaching her pocket then unfolding a application to become a police officer.

He stared at her wide eyed and his mouth is slightly open, then reaching the application to his grasp looking at it like a expensive object then looking back at her completely speechless.

"Here. In case you need to write one." She said while handing him a carrot pen.

He grab the carrot pen from her and he stared at her for couple of seconds then he hugged her.

"Thank you." He whispered softly.

"You're welcome." She said, while hugging him back then patting his back.

"For now. I'll turn this to the officer who cracked the case, Officer Judy Hopps." She heard chief Bogo called her name.

"Well, you should come with me." She said, then dragging Nick with her to the podium while Nick is mouthing to her with 'Nonononono!' but it's to late.

"His with me, his name is Nick Wilde he was the one who helped me to solved this case." She said then the crowd of reporters raised their paws and hoofs simultaneously.

They answer many questions on that time.

Unknown location

The otter and the jaguar is now being placed on wheeled cages while they both growling when they see a human passing outside of their cages.

A human wearing tactical gear and a gas mask walking towards what seem to be a high ranking Officer with a gas mask and white gloves then the human in question saluted.

"Sir! Ze subject 14 and 15 is ready to transport them back to Earth for further progress." He said with a unknown accent (German) while standing straight.

"Good, I want them to transport immediately back to Earth understood?" He said menacingly to his soldier.

"Jawohl!" He said, but deep inside he is afraid of the officer.

"Good, get out of my sight!." He said, while gesturing him to leave.

The human saluted once again before departing, he looked back at the two infected animals with pity that is now transported in the back of MH-53 Pave low a heavy transport helicopter escorted by two Mi-28 Havocs.

"Don't worry you two will be get cured

"Don't worry you two will be get cured." He thought while leaving the site via HUMVEE then watching the helicopter taking off leaving this world back to its original world.

To be continued...

Author here sorry if this chapter scroll down at this page you guys there is something that i want to show you on what i found on google.

(Disclaimer Art is not MINE Credits to Panzerfire.)

Stay tuned, stay healthy and stay safe! ;)