Chapter 14 (Disturbance)

Zootopia

It was already afternoon, dozens of mammals were focused on their phones, computers, and TV. Some were surprised, awed, shocked at the appearance of unknown species in the video that was posted in the entire ethernet in the whole city.

Of course, the ZNN and other media also has taken interest on the trending topic since this morning.

"Have you seen the viral video?" A teenage Cheetah asked his friend which is a Skunk.

"Yep, I don't even think this was heavily edited, just look at the details." The Skunk said while gesturing his small paw towards the large screen in the middle of the plaza, that displayed the same video that was trending.

Meanwhile in ZPD HQ

Most of the police officer's eyes were glued to their smart phones.

Meanwhile, Clawhauser run towards to Chief Bogo's office. As the chuby cheetah banged the door open, startling Bogo in the process.

"What is it!?" The buffalo yelled.

"S-Sir, you need to see this!" Clawhauser said while pawwing over his phone to the high ranking police officer.

Upon closer looked, Bogo was surprised that in the video, was the same 'humans' that they encountered in the museum.

"Who is the uploader of the video?" The Chief of Police asked the cheetah.

"It's a user by the name, Paolo. Living in Tundra Town. Why did you ask sir?" Clawhauser asked curiously.

As Chief Bogo was drifted into deep thoughts, he came up into different scenarios, until one came up to his mind.

"No." Bogo mumbled with his eyes slightly widen in shock.

"What are you saying chief?"

"Benjamin. These 'humans' might be came after him! Gather all available ZPD Zwat units, immediately!" Bogo ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Clawhauser said before running off the chief's office.

Bogo opened his drawer in the desk and wears his tactical vest, then grab a huge amount of tranquilizer rounds, before running out as well.

Alpha base, Command and control room

Dozens of personnels were relentlessly giving out reports as well as passing orders to the operatives.

In front of them was a large screen, displayed a live footage of a drone in thermal image, the drone was currently flying above the Tundra Town.

"Could we find who is responsible for that video being now viral allover Zootopia?" Gen. Paul asked his second in command.

The man Gen. Paul was talking to, nodded his head.

"Yes, sir. We already tracked down the uploader, his current location is in Tundra Town, by a Panda named, Paolo."

"Excellent."

Then one of the radio operators immediately reports, catching the attention of the American General.

"Zulu squad and Stalker squad is in place, and awaiting for orders." One of the operators said.

The American General crossed his arms, before speaking to his mic.

"Attention to all units, this is Golden Eagle. Your mission is to retrieve a high value asset intact. Therefore, you are prohibited to use excessive force, use non-lethal ONLY."

<<This is Zulu squadron, leader: Oxide. We acknowledge.>>

<<This is Stalker squadron, leader: Lima. Crystal.>>