Chapter 1 (The Strange Sight)

Hello, I've wanted to share this story that has been running through my head for a long time, so i hope you guys enjoy this story from our favourite movie, Zootopia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

City Hall, Assistant Bellwether's Office

"Okay, traffic cams... Tujunga-Tujunga... Were in." Officer Judy Hopps said, while switching through the camera of zootopia traffic network until she stops upong seeing the chase between her and Nick and the savage jaguar.

While the duo watches the recorded video where the duo swings, then a black van stops just a distance between Mr. Manchas.

Upon seeing the door of the back of the van, the bunny and the fox shocked of what they saw.

Two full black clothed mammal with no insignias exited the van with no tail wearing and seem to be a tactical gear with gas mask carrying an oddly looking dart rifle while aiming at the savage jaguar while walking cautiously towards the savage feline.

"Who are these guys, and what are they?" Judy asked while leaning at the monitor to get a better look.

"I don't know, Judy. I had never seen anything like them before." Nick said seriously while leaning to the monitor.

While watching closely to the recorded video on the monitor, the two unknown mammal are now closing to Manchas while him trying to claw them.

The unknown mammal to the left is giving a paw gesture or a sign to his colleague still aiming his oddly dart rifle, which the duo notice that it has five paw fingers.

The unknown same mammal to the right nod while standing couple of meters behind then the leading black clothed mammal slide his long rifle to the back then switch to his dart pistol and fired hitting the feline at the neck while Manchas is showing signs of the effectiveness of the dart.

Judy gasped while Nick was still unfazed.

The two mammal on the recorded video stand still while the feline drops on the ground then the leading mammal walk cautiously towards the unconscious jaguar then he tap him with his unknown foot wear when he received no response he lowers his dart pistol placing it to the holster while the mammal behind him lowered his odd rifle.

"Well, they just tranquillized him." Nick said while watching the unknown mammal at the screen grab a radio from his shoulder, and then two of them begin to drag the unconscious jaguar to the back of the van.

"And now all we have to do is find out where they went." Judy said. While watching the black van speed off then she grabs the mouse, clicking it to switch the view of the cctv.

Until the van entered on a tunnel to Tundra town followed by a taxi, the rabbit switch the camera on the opposite of the tunnel waiting the van to come out until the taxi from earlier came out without the black van.

"Wait, where did they go?" Judy said, confused, until Nick spoke, taking the mouse to his grasp and then clicking something on the computer.

"You know if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I'm doing something illegal... Which I never have." He said while Judy chuckled. "I would use maintenance tunnel 6B... Which put them out right there." He explained, then revealing the black van entering a different tunnel.

"Well, look at you, junior detective!" She said, impressed while Nick shrugs with a smirk.

"You know, I think you actually make a pretty good cop." She said with a smile while Nick chuckled. "Ugh, how dare you." He said jokingly while rolling his eyes, then he focused on the screen.

"Okay. Acacia alley, Ficus underpass, South canyon." He mumbled.

"Mm-hmm their are heading out of town. Where was that road going?" She asked while both of them looked at each other, confused.

"Well, there is only way to find out." He said while standing up.

"Yeah." She said turning off the computer and heading out of the building while thanking Bellwether when they encounter her and she said 'Any time Judy' Judy and Nick continue their way out and going to their three-wheeled vehicle.

Cliffside

While the duo reached their destination, Judy parked her three-wheeled vehicle at the nearby bush, hiding it so no one would notice.

While they are close to the building, they hide behind the rock and then peaks.

"No guards present, strange." She said, looking for any signs of guards.

"No. Judy, look over there." He said, pointing his paw at the bridge, while Judy followed on where his pointing at.

"Camera." She said, looking at the lonely CCTV attached at the post light in the bridge.

"Let's go, Nick!" She said to him while Nick gave her a nod, confirming he was ready.

While they are now on the abandoned post entrance, they peak at the corner looking at the CCTV while waiting to turn in another direction.

"3.2.1... Go!" Nick said, running while Judy was following behind him.

"Go to the edge, Nick, so they can't see us." She shouted to Nick while the red fox replying to her 'okay'.

"Ohh shoot!" He said panicked, while his back is now facing the edge of the bridge, then walking sideways.

"What is it slick?" She asked while looking at the CCTV just making sure that they are not caught... Yet.

"There's another one!" He said, looking on another CCTV just on the right of the building near the entrance.

"Hurry while they are not looking this way!" She said who is now running with the fox while looking at the cctv in front of them just a couple of meters, and luckily, they evaded the two CCTV thanks to their small size and powerful legs.

"Phew, that was close." He said breatheless.

"So now, how do we get in now?" She asked breatheless too, while Nick on the other paw looked behind her, noticing the sewer.

"The sewer." He said while pointing behind her.

"Okay, Nick, give me a boost." She said while standing in front of the sewer.

To be continued

So far, how is my first chapter? Please let me know in the comments.