Chapter 11 (Into the Unknown 1/2)

Alpha Base, Helipads, Zootopian World

The team composing of special forces, scientific research team with 5 different nationalities were already being brief regarding the investigation on the unknown that resemble to a nuclear facility.

They are preparing all of the necessary equipment for this operation and now they're are waiting for the go.

Meanwhile, the captain of this operation was watching at the distance. Observing his men and the couple of scientist that will participate, as they prepare to load their equipments at the 3 MH-53 Stallions.

"Please careful with that crate!" One of the scientist warned the Japanese and Russian soldier, that who was helping each other at the crates.

They both looked at the scientist before nooding in acknowledgement and then continue their current objective.

Various of warning from here and there from the helipad as the scientists continued to warned whoever's was carrying their equipments.

A Chinese soldier came to the Captain of the group and announced.

"Captain, Ramirez. Our equipment are loaded and secured at the Stallions, sir." The Chinese said.

Ramirez nod, this wasn't new to him talking to an Chinese soldier which he was thankful.

The U.N did their job to unite the whole planet, while the old superpowers throw aside their rivalry for the sake of greater good.

As he make his way along with the Chinese soldier at tow.

When he was at the from of the group, the soldiers stops and saluted.

"At ease." Ramirez ordered.

As they ceased their actions, all of them looked at him with questionable gazes as they wait for his next words.

"Is everything ready?" He asked, then a scientist in her mid 20's answered him.

"Yes, captain Ramirez." She said.

"Good. Well then everything is according to plan, let's move out!" He announced while giving a motion.

The group prepared for their departure, while the pilots of the Stallions, most of them are Americans obviously.

As the Stallion propellers slowly came to life, while creating a loud humming sounds.

"This is Gold Diggers. Requesting takeoff from helipad 3. How copy. Over?"

"Gold Diggers, this is Tower. We copy... You are cleared to takeoff, proceed to waypoint ZEBRA. How copy?"

"Gold Diggers, copies all. Many thanks."

"Roger that. Have a nice day, Godspeed."

After that, they began to takeoff one after another while creating a huge wind of dusts in the process.

Few hours later...

As the 3 Stallions already reach their destination which leave them in awe and shocked.

"The hell?"

"Looks like this was abandoned a decade or so."

"Only way to find out." Ramirez said as he stand out from his seat and make his way to the cockpit.

"Proceed to land." He ordered.

"Yes, sir!"

Meanwhile

Somewhere at the south of the abandoned facility were an open field with a group of teenagers compossing of 4 a Polar Bear, Panda, Grizzly Bear and lastly a raccoon.