Chapter 9 (New Discovery)

Alpha Base

The base were been bustled with personnel walking back and forth doing different tasks that was assigned to them. Helicopters, Military jeeps and many more were either exiting or entering the base, meanwhile the existing vehicles were heading to the new recent established base to the west containing their necessary equipment for exploration purposes.

Scene Change

Lab room

Albert Pov

I was in a room with other of my colleagues or scientists facing the room between the one way mirror. I watch my subordinates placed the two unconscious animals at the table gently and began to separate their clothes from the uniformed rabbit and the fox wearing what to be a hawaiian style shirt and a police uniform, which I found cute due to its small size. The men in hazmat suits placed the animal clothes at the basket for examination later for any contagious disease.

Then I heard the door opened and closed, I looked towards the source to see my close friend, Calie.

"How's everything going?" She asked while looking at the room between the one way mirror with interest.

"Everything is going on schedule, and now we are waiting for blood samples to examine." I said to her. As I watch the other personnels with the animals, who was beginning their extraction of small amount of blood for examination and other research purposes.

Calie nodded, then she grab one of the i-pad and scrolling into something which leaving me curious. Then her eyes widened and looked at me.

"What a mere coincidence. This two animals that in our possession are the ones that break-in on the rain forest district facility, two months ago?" She said while checking their names.

"Well. I rather say not coincidence rather than our spec ops are sticking at them like glue." I said to her calmly.

She nodded.

"I see. I'm going to report this to HQ for their current situation." She said while gesturing the two unconscious animals.

I just nod and she takes her leave. I looked back at them once more. This is getting more interesting.

3rd Pov

Inside the interrogation room

Judy & Nick was starting to awake after they were being transferred to another room, as it progress. Both of them sit up on their seperated tables with painful groans, while both rubbing their paws at their forehead.

"Ugh! Judy are you okay?" Nick asked while looking at her, then noticed something was off...

They were both naked.

Judy was going to answer back to Nick when she noticed he was naked and then look at her body aswell, she 'tried' to cover it with her small paws while blushing.

"L-L-Look away Nick!" She stuttred while yelling.

"I am not even looking at you!" Nick said while his eyes were somewhere else avoiding the naked bunny beside his table.

Then a loud hissing noise was heard. They both looked at the source to see a door and an creature step out wearing in white hazmat suit and one followed suit, this time it was more tactical hazmat suit. Standing beside the door, guarding the entrance.

The human in white hazmat suit came in front of them, while Nick and Judy backed away from the human in fear as they hit the wall behind them.

"I see you two are awake. I mean no harm, I'm just here to check your conditions and some questions I want to ask." The human said to them calmly while it's voice was muffled by the gas mask.