Chapter 17 (Humanity's History)

Alpha Base

The two intelligent animals were situated in their allocated room with now a TV installed for their entertainment since they were both still unable to leave the room, and Judy recently request an hour of presentation regarding Human History, which the Humans complied with a warning about the sensitive topics throughout the Human society, eager to learn more about the furless species.

"Are you sure about these, carrots? There is no turning back." Nick asked the bunny in concern as he placed the Disk in the DVD while he waited for Judy's confirmation.

"Yes, Nick. Besides, this is a once in a lifetime we will learn something new. Especially with the human way of life." She said with confidence, followed by a smile.

Nick just shrugged as he inserted the disk before turning on the television as it began the presentation.

Taking a seat beside the smaller animal in the bed.

The video presents a destroyed Earth before recovering from devastating extinction with another new life, which is the Humans ancestors. The primates.

A slide shows a monkey in a crouch position to the position where the primates were now fully standing on hind legs and then become furless, which is now resemble to Humans.

"So, that's how humans evolve?" Judy said, unsure of the fact.

"Primates? That's interesting." Nick said before focusing his sight at the screen.

Both of them were very shocked after finding out the true nature of humanity of the past, which is that all humans were omnivorous, which could eat all different kinds of meal.

They're even surprised that the Humanity's ancestors were able to take down an enormous mammal covered in fur called a "Mammoth" with very identical resemblance with Elephant. Even scoring a kill with a feline that has long sabre teeth called "Sabertooth."

Both of these species were extinct due to their Tusk and Razor teeth are able to be crafted as weapons, such as spears and coats acting as shields on the ongoing "Ice Age."

Judy was very disgusted when she heard about her species of bunnies also being eaten by the humans. Meanwhile, Nick paid no mind to the scenery since the past era was very bloody and part of evolution, and it was very normal for him.

Another era began, and humans were now able to communicate and hunting in packs with unbelievable events.

The Humans now befriended the canines, which were feral Wolves, they even become pet and symbols in some tribe of the humans.

They hunt in large group with their canine companions and work side by side, taking down the Buffalos and other big mammals.

Years of evolutionary as the society began to expand from tribes to Empire and Kingdoms, deadly weapons, slavery, diplomacy, religions, expansion, and the rise and fall of nations.

Shock by the discovery, they were now became wary at the history of the human political system during the medieval period.

Then, Industrial Era has began, the intelligent minds and science of Humanity invented technology of wonders such as the discovery of piston and steam engines and discovery of oil as a way for a machine to work properly.

Meanwhile, the monarchy of Europe, such as the powerhouse nations, such as the Spanish Empire and the British Empire, began to expand more of their influence and religions to the indigenous people of Asia and the African continent.

United States of America established itself as a constitutional country and gained their independence from the British and French invaders.

German Empire became one of the superpowers of Europe.