Chapter 2 (The Facility)

Sorry that i unpublished this. i added some correct words in the sentences and pictures below. Sorry for interruptions.

__________________________________________________

After a few minutes of crawling at the sewer. They reached a mammal hole, then Judy open the hole, then she peaks only to be greeted by a dark room and hospital beds with wheelchairs neatly arranged just on the corners of the room.

Judy climbed first, followed by Nick while the rabbit turned on her flashlight on her phone and then looked around her.

"Well, it looks like this is a hospital." She mumbled. Meanwhile, they both walked forward and then noticed a door just in front of them.

They both looked at each other while Nick walked slowly to the doorknob, and he noticed there is written on the door saying 'Warning Hazardous: Authorized Personnel Only' in red colors.

"Personnel? Well, I thought it was fursonnel. My bad." He said, while his paws are now inches between the doorknob.

"You know after you, you are the cop." He said while pushing the rabbit in front of the door while she glared at the fox.

Judy slowly opened the door cautiously while her ears were alerted listening to the sounds of someone in the room and seeing violet lights with medical equipment, with six monitors attached to the wall.

Then she feels a weight on top of her head to see Nick peaking between her ears.

"Okay, all clear." He said while slowly retreating his head, and Judy let out a sigh while rolling her eyes, then opened the door widely.

"All of this equipment is brand new." She mumbled, then started to record using her phone while the fox on the other paw noticed a lone blue crate at the nearby holding cell, then he walked towards it and inspected it.

"Carrots, check this out." He said while Judy walked to him.

"What is it, Nick?" She asked while looking at the blue crate, confused.

"Do you know what this emblem stands for?" He asked while pointing his paw at the two letters written on the crate in the mammalian (English) language.

"Property of U.N?" She read out loud, then she looked at the unknown logo just on the top of the crate.

"Two wreaths of flowers circling the planet and continents." She describes, while her paw traces the outline of the unknown blue and white logo.

"Carrots look at the floor." He said while pointing his paw at the floor, then Judy followed where his pointing to see.

"Claw marks." She said, shocked.

"Yeah, huge, huge claw marks and what kind of-" He was cut off by a savage tiger behind the glass door which is a ballistic glass, scratching his claws while Nick shouts panicked, and runs behind Judy then they heard more growls throughout the entire room.

They walk cautiously while looking at the holding cells left, and right then, they hear a loud screeching they both look to the right to see the jaguar at the ceiling aggressively walking on all four

"Mister Manchas." She said to Nick quietly, while Nick checked the jaguar folder.

While the duo is next to Manchas she noticed a broken reading glass inside of the ballistic glass then she aims her camera at the missing otter naked then he is blinded by the camera light for a few seconds and he hides underneath the bed while growling.

"It's him. We found our otter!" She exclaimed, happy to see the missing while closing her face at the cell.

"Mister Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps. we are getting you out of here - woah!" She was cut off by the otter, ramming himself full force and then scratching his little claws aggressively while the duo jumped back in fear.