Chapter 5 (Natural Museum 1/3)

5 weeks later

Somewhere in slums

"What are you going to do with those 'night howlers' Weaseltown?" Judy asked while crossing her arms looking at the animal in question which is a weasel, she is wearing her police uniform and her new friend Nick Wilde is in his casual pawaiian shirt, brown pants and tie while leaning at the table then looking at pirated movies on the table.

It's been 5 weeks since the incident at Cliffside, she discovered that night howlers that Mr. Manchas have mentioned before he become a savage, they are toxic flowers and thanks to her parents when they video calling her in the afternoon during her lunch break when they mentioned about the flower also known as 'Midnicampum holicithias' when her siblings get near the flowers when they were playing and they have conversation regarding the flower. However she thought at first that it was some 'evil' human organization. She was wrong it was a toxic flowers, how could the humans infect them when they trying to help them? Nick on the other paw are helping her solving the case and his training for being police officer will start next in the couple of weeks, so Nick have time to help his new found friend, there was someone else behind this Judy can feel it.

"It's Weaselton. Duke Weaselton! And I ain't talking rabbit, and you can do nothing about it." Duke said with a smirk while flicking the toothpick to her face.

Both Nick and Judy looked at each other then smirks, she brings out her pawcuffs then said "You are coming with us." she said with a grin, while Duke lose his smirk then gulps in fear and cuffing him then dragging him to Judy's police cruiser then speed off.

They came across a dark tunnel and unknown to the duo, when they are far away from the dark tunnel.

(Imagine another pair of lights behind)

6 headlights illuminates the tunnel then accelerated. Once they come out the tunnel they turn off the headlights, 3 black SUV's and the model name of 'Zoobishi Pajero Sport' with tinted windows and starts following them.

(What an unfortunate pun 🙂)

After minutes of driving with small talks except for Duke that stayed silent during the ride

They going to bring Duke to Mr. Big for interrogation.