Part 1: Prologue

COUNCIL OF PEACE, SPACE STATION 7, EARTH ORBIT
COUNCIL OF PEACE SPACE STATION
AUGUST 26, 2100

Commander Alex Maxon of the Atlis Military Corporation, President Fredrick Cooper of the United States of Atlis, and Dr. John Maxon of Encryption Institutes of Technology sat at their assigned position along the mahogany conference table. Alex kept throwing bored glances across the table to John. The two brothers were best friends. The two of them, and Fredrick, leaned back, relaxing, in their chairs.

The Head of the Council stood and said, "Gabriel Hill, Head of the Council of Peace. Before we dismiss, I'd like to introduce two new leaders that has joined our council."

The doors to the room opened. In stepped two men.

"Welcome to the Council of Peace, Commander Benjamin Crane of Crane Military Corporation and Commander Shaun Diaz of Decryption Military Technologies."

Alex and John lurches forward in their seats, staring at each other with big eyes. They had copied Atlis and Encryption.

One of the men stepped forward. "Benjamin Crane, Crane Military Corporation. Let me just say I am honored to join this prestigious organization. Crane Military Corporation is modeled after our great Atlis Military Corporation." He gestured to Alex. "So, with the help of the Council, we are starting a program. The Universal Peace Program will bring Crane military police personnel to every colonized planet to keep interplanetary law set by the Council."

"Yes," Gabriel said. "If disorderly conduct occurs on Earth, or other planets, they will face a hearing by the Council. This includes you. Incidents could result in dismissal from the Council."

"Thank you," Crane said, shaking hands.

Gabriel looked back to the table. "Dismissed!"

Alex locked eyes with Benjamin Crane, and what he saw inside, was the same thing Ezekiel Maxon had seen looking into the eyes of General Scorpio: Evil and Hate.

Alex's world is about to change! Thanks for joining him in Atlis: Next Generation! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!