Chapter 2

ATLIS MILITARY CORPORATION INTERSPACE COMMAND SHIP #045- THE WASHINGTON, SECTION 4, QUADRANT 5,679
UNEXPLORED SPACE
AUGUST 29, 2100

Captain Donovan Sebastian stood on the bridge of the AMCIC Washington. The ship was a Explorer Class ship, created by Captain Donovan himself. The Explorer Class ships included: The Explorer, The Washington, The Sebastian, and The New World.

The mission was like any other. They had to scan the system, check available planets, and check for life. Sectors one, two, and three had already been claimed by the new Crane Military Corporation, even though Atlis had planned to expand to that entire quadrant. The Council of Peace's rule was that any organization could claim a sector at a time.

"Sir," one of the lieutenants said. "Approaching Sector Four of Quadrant 5,679."

"Good. Keep heading," the Captain said.

He returned to looking out of the window. Then, the cloaking on the hover plane barreling towards the Eagle turned off. It struck directly into the window of the bridge.

A fleet of ships began raining fire on the Eagle. They destroyed any escape pods that made it off.

One officer got sight of the insignia on the base ship before his escape pod was destroyed. A crackled message was sent through, "It- s- C."

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!