Chapter 15

ATLIS TRAIN SEVEN, U.S. NATIONAL RAILWAY, DEPARTING ATLANTA, GEORGIA
SCORPION RAILWAY
SEPTEMBER 1, 2111

Alex had finally settled into his new, more robotic self. He had inserted the chip to find that an AI, Artificial Intelligence, had entered his mind. Her name was Ataline. She worked with Atlis systems and gave Alex a heads up display on his eyes. It was interesting sharing his mind space with a computer, but he had started getting used to it.

He took a seat on the 8:00 am train from Atlanta, GA to New Orleans, LA. The accommodations were nice. He had a spacious room on one of the back cars. He had taken a group of three as precautions. If Scorpion found out about their military operations, it would be bad.

The train ride was enjoyable. He talked to the doctor twice on his journey. Alex also spoke to his new Head of Generals, Markus Handle. Markus was now his second in command.

Alex arrived at 8:00 pm. He then boarded a second train to take to Phenix, Arizona.

ATLIS TRAIN 13, U.S. NATIONAL RAILWAY, LOUISIANA-TEXAS BORDER
SCORPION RAILWAY
SEPTEMBER 2, 2111

Horrible downpour began the next day. Rain flooded the small tribal towns of Louisiana and Texas. Lighting flashed across the sky for all to see. With the storm, brought constant stopping. The hours to their arrival in Phenix began expanding. Alex would have to arrive now on the third instead of the second.

Around Houston, TX is were the shooting began. The doctor had called warning about a group called the New Decryption that new of Atlis's operations. Bullets pinged off the metal and shattered the glass windows. The train skipped the Houston stop and barreled forward towards Phenix.

"Attention all passengers," said the PA system. "Due to the terroristic activities in Houston, all other stops between here and Phenix are cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience."

And the train just kept going.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!