3

Colton was able to grab Alexandra before she hit the ground. Colton looked at the students who push Alexandra with such a glare they ran.

Colton let Alexandra stand, Alexandra thanked him for helping her out and she was walking away.

" Wait."

Alexandra turned around.

" Um do you have any classes left? If you don't then we can leave and head somewhere to go eat if you want".

" You are not going to reject me?"

" No, No I am not going to reject you....um I am complicated to say the very least."

" Um okay. I will go with you."

Colton breathe a sigh of relief both of them left the school and got into his car leaving the school park lot.

Driving close to the pack house which there where multiple houses all around the land. They stopped at the biggest house exiting the car. Alex was nervous being around a pack this large. Colton sensed Alex's nervous and did something that he never thought he would do again. He took a hold of her hand and walked inside the main house.

They walked upstairs to his part of the house. He has a full set kitchen in his room. Alex sat down at the wrap round table watching Colton go through the refrigerator for food.

He made her his classic meat sandwich for her and waited for to eat. But the thing that made his heart flutter a bit was she broke the sandwich apart to gave him half. Something so small made him and his wolf smile with joy, seeing that this was different. Colton took half of the sandwich and ate with her and they both enjoyed each other companies. Finding out about each other, Colton was not ready to discuss his last two mates, least not yet.

Alex did tell him about her past and how she ended up as a rogue. Before one knew it, it was dark outside. Alex was going to leave but Colton did not want his mate to be outside alone.

" you don't have to leave. You can stay here, I have an extra room."

" if that is okay, I really don't want to over stay my welcome".

" you can never do that".

So that night Colton gave her some of his cloths to change into for bed. Colton went to his side of his room smiling to himself that his mate is just down the hall from him. That he was opening his heart up to his new mate.