12

Colton - 

When I saw Alexandra come down the stairs in that green dress having her legs on display in that moment I did not want to go to the restaurants but I shook my head telling my wolf that we will get our mate later after dinner. I take Alexandra's hand and we leave for our date. Once we arrived and order our food there was nothing but peace and joy and our love among us. Everything was peaceful. During the dessert round Alexandra told me that she had to use the bathroom so I watched as she walked away from the table. Taking more bites of the large cake I smell Alexandra coming back and we finish the cake together. Hand in hand walking back to the car I set of a growl because of unknown smell. I look to my car and see there is something attached to the window. I go over to see what it is, which I am confused because I thought it would be from the midnight pack. But the smell is from nothing I smelled before, who put this here? 

Alexandra - 

The dinner between me and Colton was wonderful and when we stepped outside to the car. And when Colton growled from an unknown smell, where I looked at the window of Colton;s car. Colton comes back to me embracing me in his arms tightly were I could not move even an inch. Colton flips the object which was paper over to see that there is writing on it. 

" Beta Colton of the Blood Moon Pack, you have a beautiful mate. I am look forward on knowing her in the near future. Which I though when I saw her last, she was dead when I destroy her pack a while ago. But she has proven to be useful in my eyes. I will be honest I was hoping that she would died since she had no pack but she had to run into you Beta. But no worries we will all see each other real soon. 

- Amon, of the Midnight Pack. 

When I saw the name on the card I could not believe it that he was still around. I was frozen in my spot, I was standing in the parking lot of the restaurant now I was in the passenger seat buckled in. 

Colton - 

When I read the note that was left on my car and the look on Alexandra face of that name. I knew how she felt about that name. She told a while back ago when we first met on what happen to her pack. That she never knew the name of the pack but just one man that killed everything she loved. I put her in the car because she frozen up from the letter, I was racing home to the pack where she would safe behind the pack lines and where I could breath. Once we got home I got her out of the car and brought to our rooms and locked the doors. 

" Baby look at me. I know that you are scare but you must not worry. You are safe here I promise you that. I will not let anything happen to you, that I swear on my life." 

" Don't say that Colton, I don't want to lose you. I need you in my life Colton. I you are everything to me". 

" I know, same for me, my love. You are my everything, you opened up my heart after so long. I will keep you safe and we will be together I promise you that." 

Leading in to kiss my mate lips and her whole face before leaving the room to notify the Alpha on what I found on my car. And to discuss the plan of action for the nest few days.  

--------------

The Meeting with the Alpha of the Midnight Pack and the Blood Moon Pack 

Alexandra - 

I have nervous for weeks about this meeting thing between us packs. However I am demanded to come with everyone since I am the Beta female of the Blood Moon. I am dressed and ready to go. I step inside the car with Colton as he holds my hand in an reassurance grip, looking out the window to see Emmett and Layla staying behind to run the pack while we are away at this meeting. 

The car stops at a massive building few miles away from the pack border, it was neutral grounds for all. Colton kept me by his side the whole time, we came to a room that was conference room were we all took our seats and waited for the Midnight pack. 

Soon enough the doors opened wide to show all of the members of the midnight pack. Soon enough Amon put his eyes on Alexandra, that caused Colton to stand in front of his mate to protect her. Amon growled as result from Colton's actions. The Alpha of the Midnight pack growled back towards Amon telling him to stop. 

" You wanted to talk Alpha Ezekiel" Said Alpha Blade of the midnight pack.

The meeting went on 45 minutes in and no one was getting anywhere on the grounds that both parties wanted. The midnight pack wanted to kill the blood moon pack  with out any reasons but Alpha Ezekiel was threatening to go to war if they did not back off. 

Amon looked at Blade and Blade gave the nod which Amon went to attack Colton. But Colton dodged his attack or lack of one and gave him a punch to the face. That angered Amon and he went to try again but stop when he heard Blade, which was his older brother cry out in pain. Alpha Blade was stabbed in the back by a lean man same feature as Blade and Amon. 

The next that happen was that Amon went towards the lean man to kill him but Amon failed. He ended up dying from the lean man. 

The blood moon pack just watch as its own members killed each other in the meeting room. After it was done the lean man stepped forward. 

" I am sorry that all of you had to see that. And I am sorry for the whole time you and your pack suffer from ours. My name is Alfred I was the younger brother to them, but they have lost their way a long time ago and they have been hurting the pack every since then. I went to tell each and even one of you that the midnight pack is now under a new head, that there will be no wars, nor fights between us. Hopefully an alliances between us, when the time is right of course. Miss Alexandra, I want to apologize for everything that has happen to you by my brothers hands, the lost of your pack, for everything." 

" Thank you, and I accept your apology" Said Alexandra. 

Alpha Ezekiel and now Alpha Alfred of two different packs had ended the issue at hand and started a new.