15

After a few years later

Alexandra -

Years have passed since my first child was born. Right I am in the garden with my youngest son while the others were working.

Many things have changed over the years in the pack. The pack has grown in size and to make things better the alpha found his mate. The pack has a luna just waiting for they to have children of them own.

After finishing in the garden I take Eric to the kitchen so I can make lunch for all. Making Eric's plate first, when I put the plate down the front door open hearing Colton and my other sons walking to the kitchen.

" Hi mom" said Daniel

" Hey mom can I go out late tonight". Said Axel

" And why is that" I say with an eyebrow.

" No reason. Just wanted to go out tonight". Axel said.

Placing two plates for Axel and Owen. As I turned around Colton wrapped his arms around me. Then he looks at Axel.

" He wants to see his girlfriend night, that is why".

" Dad!" Axel said.

All laughed and Alexandra put more plates down so all could eat. Colton placed Alexandra on his lap. All were a family at the table enjoying lunch together before they all had to go back to work for the pack.

Alexandra -

Now leaving me with Eric while the others go working for the pack. I read so books to Eric, hours pass by when it was time for dinner. I get Eric dressed for the dinner in the main pack dinner room.

I greet the Luna followed by the alpha. And I see my sons with their friends and soon enough Colton walks to us and he spins Eric around. Then he grabs me in a tight hug giving me a kiss. We hear Eric making noises, we looking down seeing him closing his eyes. We can not help but laugh at his actions.

The massive feast for dinner was amazing and everyone was having a good time. After a good time of food and laughter it was late and all were going to their homes. I was carrying Eric in my arms to our house. Looking over my shoulder seeing my other sons following behind me as we step to the house.

Colton had to stay behind because the Alpha needed Colton's opinion on state matters. So Colton would not come home until very late.

Heading up to Eric's rooms to put him to bed which did not take long.

Going to room to room checking on my sons to see if they are going to bed like they are supposed to. After done checking on them I went to bed myself. I hit the pillow and fell asleep as fast as I have ever done.