5

Colton -

After getting all of the students out of the class, Monica was trying to talk to me. I knew what she was doing, trying to flirt with me? As if!

Getting them to the main office telling them all to sit. I am beyond pissed off, Emmett mind linked me that Alexandra was awake. So I told him to bring my mate to the office. Looking at each and everyone that is sitting in front of me, thinking of a punishment for harming my mate.

As I looked at each and everyone Monica gave me a wink thinking that I would choose her?

I took a deep breath because I smelled my mate slowly limping to the office, Emmett helped her to get inside the office. Most of her blood was off her but she still had some wounds that will not heal since we are not linked together.

When Alexandra came inside the office Monica growled towards Alexandra and I growled back more loud standing up for my mate.

" Please take a seat love" Colton said to Alexandra.

" I have no idea why all of you took it upon yourself to harm my mate."

" That bitch is not your mate!" Said Monica.

" Shut up! I had enough of you! You are not better than everyone else! Listen and listen good YOU are NOT MY MATE! And you will never be. My mate is Alexandra, she is my third chance mate, even though we used to screw it met nothing to me. You will always be the pack slut nothing more."

All of you will be taken to the pack where all of you will face punishment that I will choose.

All of the students were taken my warriors of the pack to bring them back to the pack for punishment.

Alexandra -

It hurt a lot that he was with that she- wolf Monica but I had to think I am his third chance mate. Something happened with his first two mates and I can feel he had some flings. He is a grown man, and he never knew about me so I can not be mad at him.

It will not be fair to him to be mad with him having feelings.