2

Colton -

I can not stop thinking about that girl I saw a few weeks ago. Me and my wolf are fighting with each other.

I do not need another mate to hurt in the long run or lose her to death.

I better off being alone.

I finally get out of my bed to get dressed for the work that has to be done today. Spilling on my suit being mind linked by the Alpha that we have to head to the high school.

Once when we get to the school walking inside all of the females students have no shame and the teachers as well. They want to be my mate more than anything.

" not mate. We have a mate. We must give her a chance".

I stilled because I have never heard my wolf take a side before. That he wants her, our third chance mate.

" why?"

" Because things are different now. Must be with mate, she will need us and the same for us."

I think about my wolf is saying, I see the Alpha looking at me wondering if the talking between me and my wolf are done.

We enter inside the gym seeing many students, I took a deep breath knowing it is my mate. She smells like lemons and strawberries.

I never move my eyes from her, I just watch her while I am sitting.

Alexandra -

Why is he staring at me? I know that I am his mate but when we met a few weeks ago he could not care less.

Oh no he is going to reject me?

" hey Rue can feel if our mate is going to reject us?"

" I can't tell but hang on."

Colton -

" Colton, she thinks that we are going to reject her. I feel that from wolf."

" Colton, you are the best human I could ask for but don't mess this up".

The staring went on for a while. When all done the bell rang so all over students were leaving. Alexandra was putting her things into her bag.

The Alpha Ezekiel stopped Colton,

" is she your mate. Your third chance mate?"

" yes she is"

" Colton, you are my oldest friend, I want you to find some happiness".

" I will try".

The Alpha left the gym and Colton turned around just in time to see his mate being push from the bleachers.

Colton got there in time to catch Alexandra before she hit the ground.