two.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

FAYBOOGIE'🦇.

"Girl you think Matthew's gon' care if I type random bullshit and make it white." I rambled to sullen clicking my mouse, rolling back from my seat watching her shrug beside me .

There was a barrier between and beside us, so we wouldn't be distracted by others. And they knew they messed up when they put my desk next to her's.

It was currently 8pm and I only had one more hour left before it was time to leave. Sullen had two since she was working overtime.

My work was to file documents , schedule dates—times for our CEO and write reviews and blogs about our company and our artists .

I was slowing becoming his secretary and wouldn't mind being that because of the boost up salary I would receive, yet.

One thing I hated in fashion companies is that everyday you have to be dressed professional and cute , I didn't mind at first because I liked the attention I had when I looked best dressed .

But not anymore , because it started to get annoying . When I was away I liked wearing baggy clothes and not caring how I dressed like , well now I have to and dress expensive .

"His not stupid girl." Sullen giggles lightly, she moves her chair closer to me before whispering something . "Yas , watchu' wearing tomorrow? I want to try something slutty."

"Bye, for who? Rio ?"

She sticks her tongue out chuckling slightly. "Ah, no." She switches up her mood , scoffing . "My boo up in IE ain't gon' like that."

"I hope that nigga of yours know that you in the hoe of fame. You might aswell sell your pussy." As much as I loved sullen she always flirted with almost every co-worker, she doesn't even care .

I would say she's a hoe by communication because she's never had anything intimate with them but for now she's just the biggest hoe in this whole company .

"Bitch, no way you said that."

"And did." I laughed seeing how irritated she was. "We need to go to the car wash after this , have you seen your car ?."

"Please." Sullen scoffs giving me a dumb look . "Have you seen your's? No way in hell am I going to the carwash at this time, it's so dark."

"It's not that dark." I said moving my body around dropping my eyes over the clear window that was behind us. "The lights from the buildings don't make it that dark."

"I don't care." Sullen shrugs. "You can go get a carwash after this with you car and I'll be at home waiting for you—oh hey sir." I noticed sullen's attention wasn't at me, I trailed where her eyes were at shifting my body around locking eyes with my boss .

"Sullen why aren't you working." He looks down at his watch bringing his attention back to us, the ends of his dress shirt on his arm were both rolled up .

The rest of his shirt was tucked in his pants revealing his herms constance belt.

Sullen stutters with her words feeling embarassed from the fact she couldn't spit out what she wanted to say, which leaded her to start a attitude . "I was just—sir fuck you."