twenty-six.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA, CA

WOC PINT'🎀.

"Hm?" Waking Knox up, his raspy yet attractive voice beamed through my ear sending chills throughout my body, admiring the small smile he had upon his face. "Morning."

"Good morning." I smiled tiredly, kissing the side of his cheek, looking for my phone to check the time. "Where's my phone?" I ask.

"You probably left it on the dining table." He replies, I yawned so over it my body didn't want to get up and get ready for work, I surely knew it was about five in the morning or four.

"You were talking in your sleep, I thought I was tweakin and thought the muhfucker's I killed were haunting me." I laughed at his comment shaking my head, letting him play around with my fingers getting clingy. "What time you start?"

"Nine o'clock." I groaned hearing him coo. "I really don't want to go, the pay is good though but that means I'd finish around ten, then get home around twelve, do my night routine and it's like one in the morning."

"Shit sounds draining dog."

"It is." I admitted trailing my fingers in circles on his naked chest, admiring how fit his body was. "I want to take a sick leave, Matthew is cool so he'll maybe understand."

"I got'chu you know that yasmin?" I nodded hearing him loud and clear. "Financial issues or whatever, I got'chu a'ight?" He says laying a kiss on my neck, while I felt small butterflies kissing him back passionately on his lips.

Inhaling each other's breaths, I climbed on top of him moving the blanket to the side cupping my palms around his cheeks, pulling in to give him another steamy kiss.

Knox pulls back, licking his bottom plump lips wetting it up, "You've got work yas."

"I know, I'm sure it won't take long." He nods grabbing a hold of my neck while I brought myself down, moaning in his mouth getting turned on from how rough he was right now.

Rubbing his dick print returning him sloppy- kisses the same time. "Mm." I moaned bringing myself around his pelvis, carefully pulling his short down before he had grabbed my loose hair tye fixing up my hair.

"Make my shit look pretty." Smiling, I rolled my eyes teasingly grabbing a hold of his dead thing bringing it to my mouth, tapping it twice on my tongue wrapping my lips around his tip stroking it slowly.

"My dick look good in yo' mouth." Knox moans lightly, complimenting me.

I glanced at him deepening himself in my mouth keeping a steady motion, bringing a small amount of saliva spitting it on the tip, watching the bubbled up clearness slide down the vains on his dick enjoying myself.

"Mm." I moaned even more bopping my head massaging his balls in the same motion, watching his head drop back as his erection got even harder with my saliva overlapping my hands, creating a huge wet mess.

"Knox." Moaning out his name out of breath, I moved my lips away from his peice admiring the string of clear saliva that followed my lips crawling over him to kiss him again.

He grabbed my neck aggressively tasting himself against my lips, rubbing my pussy underneath my sun dress slowly taking my panties off. "Look at me." He demands boldly rubbing my clit trying to talk to me.