seventeen.

YASMIN STYLES
ثري☪
BAY AREA, CA

YASMIN STYLESثري☪BAY AREA, CA

-FUCK'N WHAT'🍧.

"I'm still surprised we got beat up by that minion." Sullen shook her head in disappointment, resting the bag of frozen peas on the side of her lip. "Hoe broke my nail as well." She scoffs.

"Girl, I just swung at anything hard." I chuckled taking a small sip of the wine I had in my glass. "She went from nice to-." I cut myself off, scoffing in disbelief. "Crazy how all this was over a guy."

"I always knew there was something off about her. If I was you, just keep fucking with Antwone, fuck what a bitch say yas, if the hoe jealous, let her stay jealous."

"It's giving you want her to kill me." I said as sullen giggled lightly. "Antwone still hasn't messaged me back."

"You're forgetting his on Matthews level, so he'll be busy as fuck!" I agreed with her sighing, watching her get up from the bar stool she sat on. "Anyways yas, I'm going to hit the shower and rest, this shit got me in pain."

"Hmm, night." I hugged her from the side, leaving a small peck of kiss on her cheek drinking the rest of my wine, hearing the doorbell go off. "Ohmygosh."

Groaning deeply, I dragged my way off the bar stool opening the front door, smiling to myself meeting eyes first with Knox. It was normal for him to come over and I always liked his presence around me, despite what he does and the things his into.

"Lil' dawg ant not here ?" Knox asked making himself in, snaking his arms in the pockets of his jumper. "I lowkey need to meet this nigga face to face

"Nope, and face to face for what ?"

"To see you know." He lowered his tone shrugging, surprisingly smiling to himself, Knox always had that evil grin on his face, he barely smiles around me. "Just to see."

"Hmm." I hummed in thought grabbing a bottle a of water from the fridge. "Do you think I look fucked up with this black eye ?"

"Fa'sho you do yasmin, she did her shit huh." He replied boldly accepting the bottle. "You ate today though ? When I left you alone with ya' friend ?"

I shook my head, switching on the television. "I was going to buy an sausage roll from the bakery down stairs, but I want something cold so I can eat and paint."

"Like what ? You want me to get some for you ?" Knox asked generously. "Paint ?"

"Yeah, paint." Giggling softly. "Don't act surprised please."