thirty-one.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
COMPTON, CA

REDMAN CRAWLIN'🌶️.

Seating myself on Knox, he wrapped his arms around my waist watching the television as his siblings sat on the opposite direction from us.

He decided to ring up the others so Ariel didn't feel alone or uncomfortable, when I knew she opens up to me about small things and is very much comfortable with my being around, he just wanted his siblings around but won't admit it.

My heart really warms up when his family orientated, surprising for a serial killer.

The door goes off with someone's loud knocking, "Sage, can you see who it is lil bra." Knox says pointing his hands directed and the front door, "It's probably yak and Reese, I told 'em to buy you flowers and apologies."

"You didn't have to Knox, it's okay."

"Nah," He disagreed, trailing his wet tongue on the side of my neck creating small peck's of kisses. "I wanted to, I didn't raise them to be rude and disrespectful, if I did I'm sure I'd hate myself—"

Knox stops himself, blowing out a low sigh as his head fell, "Yasmin, what's good cuh?" Reese smiles buttering in with his teeth wide interrupting my time to speak.

"Hey beautiful!" He smirked back as I watched yak hiding behind his brother, "Why is he being all shy? He was bold with them words the day at the gathering."

"Because your boyfriend forced us to come, plus, I wanted to see you and talk some shit out with my sister." I raise a brow, "I know right, I'm shocked myself. Did you know her fat ass carer sat on her eye!"

"A'ight now Reese, you with your lies cuddy." Knox chuckles with a sudden change of expression.

"On hood she did!" Ariel adds on agreeing while sage followed along, "I'll give y'all two hundred each if we go jump her! I swear on everything!"

"Nah, nah. Y'all quiet, nobody is jumping that lady. And no gang talk up in my house, fuck y'all manners at? Huh?" Knox spat shutting the three down, yak refused to listen and do what an older brother was supposed to do,

To protect, but with him it was with violence; he was literally Knox's twin but a younger version.

"Sis, I'm in fa'sho. We smoking her big ass as well? 'cause if so." He dug his hands out while it burried itself in his palms with a shrugged shoulder, "I'll highly recommend we pop her, clean gone."

Yak says before trailing his attention over to me, revealing a pile of white roses that were wrapped around a transparent package, "Anyways, these are for you, and sorry for disrespecting you and shit. I just didn't what anyone replacing lauryn you know?"

"..." Alright now, there's no need to throw her name around my face likes she's the best girlfriend ever, it's starting to drive me wild.

"But I just find it weird, big bro?" He trails his eyes over to Knox, I jerked my neck back at him slowly confused and what was about to happen. "You know I don't roll with allat' drama shit but, how the fuck you move on from a two year relationship? It's like yasmin was your side hoe this whole time you was fucking with lauryn bro?!"