eight.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
MEXICO , NA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريMEXICO , NA

GIRLY FACE'🏆.

"Fuck your psychopath ass." I spat towards Knox hearing a loud sigh exit out of him. "Take me back to California."

"God I should've killed you at the club, piccolo this what I mean by annoying." His friend piccolo laughs beside me, I waved both of them off bringing my gaze towards the window.

Resting my head on the side of the cold glass, I stared at the brown yet yellow sand watching the mountains in the distance. We had finally reached Mexico, the boat ride had me sea sick for a while.

The outside scene only consisted on sand and different sorts of rocks displaying themselves. The place looks so bland and boring, I was waiting till we actually hit the inside roots of Mexico.

I can't believe his doing all this for drugs. Drugs, like are you serious. "Aye girl." I turned my head around rolling my eyes at piccolo. "Knox told me to ask for your name by myself, he being stingy so spill."

"Hm? Yasmin." I replied feeling myself move from how shakey the drive was.

"Beautiful name." He say's grabbing my hand smoothly, laying a small peck of kiss on the top of my hand. I gagged in thought watching his eyes not leaving mine. "I want to give you a gift if you aren't taken."

"What is it?" I rolled my eyes hearing knox laugh in front of me, this was my first time actually seeing him laugh with his full teeth, his light hazel eyes stood out more from the smile he had on right now.

Piccolo smirks to himself, licking the bottom of his plump lips he reaches is hand around his neck grabbing a hold of a necklace with a pendant. "Look at this."

"Hm ..?" I was so sceptical right now, I'm in a car with two psychopaths not knowing how crazy they actually are. "It's just a necklace."

"Not just a necklace." Piccolo rolls his eyes, opening up the pendant. Inside it layed a texture of something red that was surrounded around a circular thing I couldn't tell what it was. "There was more but I got kind of hungry on the way."

I know I can't be this so but- "You ate human flesh?" I said in shock, quickly rushing my palms to lay on my lips feeling an urge to vomit. "What the fuck—"

Knox rushed his hands under mouth as the food I ate from last night gashed all over his hands, the small drips of vomit fell on the ground. "It's not that serious you okay, P toss me something to throw this away."

"It's fucking serious." I snapped wiping my face with the top of my arm, piccolo grabbed a plastic bag while knox dropped the vomit inside. "Eww." I gaged in thought embarassed at myself.