Chapter eleven

I met Hagrid at the quidditch match and it turns out I knew him a long time ago. He was the person who drove me to Dumbledoor when I was a baby.

So it is the next day and Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I are walking in the courtyard looking for Hagrid when we see him walking out of there.

"HAGRID!" Harry yelled trying to get his attention. The big man turns around and see us, "Why Hellur there," he says motioning us over.

"Hagrid, Snape was the one jinxing Harry's broom," I said. "But why would Snape do that," he asks. "I don't know why would he want to get past the three headed dog." Harry says.

I elbow Harry in the ribs and he mouthed sorry, no one is supposed to know about that. "How do you guys know about Fluffy," he asks, all our mouths fall open.

"That, that thing has a name?" Hermione asks taking the words right of my mouth. "Well of course he has a name he is mine, I bought him off an Irish fellow I meet at a pub," he says like it was obvious.

"And Dumbledoor has him to guard the," he stops. "Yes," me and Harry say in unison. "I should not have said that. No I shouldn't have said that, just forget it." He says.

"But Hagrid whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape is trying to steal it." Ron says. "That's ridiculous, Snape is one of the things protecting it." He says.

"you mean there are other things to." Ron asks. "Of course like spells and stuff not just Fluffy," me and Hermione say. "Besides, I know a spell when I see one, you have to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking," Hermione says.

"Listen you four, your meddling in things that aren't ment to be medaled in. What Fluffy's guarding is strictly between Dumbledoor and Nicolas Flammel." he says.

"Nicolas Flammel?" Harry asks and Hagrid denies it. "I shouldn't have said that, I should not have said that." He Say.

"Who is that?" I ask, "I have know idea," Hermione says. "Well that's a first!" Ron exclaims with a fake look to his face. We laugh at his joke but Hermione pouts.

-

I slam my suite case shut there was only a couple more days till Christmas I was so excited. "Done!" I exclaim. "Already, I still have a couple more clothes to pack, help me," Hermione groaned.

"I'm going to change out of PJ's," I tell her and grabs clothes and go into the bathroom. I put on some black leggings and threw on a black dress with red roses on them, there was green vines crawling all around the dress.

I put one a simple plain black cloak on just because it was cold and not as vile looking as a tie. I walk out and see Hermione sitting on her suitcase trying to close it. "Allow me," I say.

She gets off and I point my finger at it the luggage and it zips closed. "There you go." I say. "Thank you," she say. "You know it is nice to have someone I can do that in front of," I say. She laughs, "Lets go drop off our stuff." She says.

If you haven't caught on yet, I'm going with Hermione to meet her parents. They said it would be best to talk about arrangements in person so they invited me for Christmas.

I can't wait I'm so excited to go with her we can actually hang out outside of school. Me have been already planning it all out and we know exactly what we are going to do.

We walk out of the common room carrying our bags we walk down the stairs. "I'm so excited!" Hermione exclaims. "Me to, even if is it only temporary I would love to stay with you." I say.

"Me to," she says. We walk into the great hall which was almost empty, most people had already gone home that's where me and Hermione will be going but we want to say good bye to Harry and Ron.

We see Ron and Harry playing chest but the chest players where destroying each other. "That's totally barbaric!" Hermione exclaims, "That's wizards chest," Ron smirks and then one of his players destroy one of Harry's.

"So did you hear the news I'm going home with Hermione!" I exclaim happily. "Why can't you go home to your family?" Ron asks me.

I look over at Hermione her eyes were soft and concerned. "I, um, I don't... have a family," I say quietly so they could barley hear me. "What do you me?" Harry asks. "It is nothing now we are leaving and welst we are gone I expect you both to check the library for Nicolas Flammel." Hermione says covering for me.

I silently thank her. "But we have looked a thousand times, it isn't there," Ron complains. "You haven't looked in the restricted section." Hermione says pulling me away. "Happy Christmas!" I yell across the great hall.

"Hermione the train will take forever, I want to ask Dumbledoor if we can apperate." I whisper to Hermione and she grins and nods.

We walk over to a gargoyle, I have seen Dumbledoor go up this way. "Sherbet lemon," I say and it kindly moves aside. I go up the stairs with Hermione in tow.

"How did you know the password," Hermione asks me. "I can't tell you all my secret," I say laughing. I finish walking up the stairs and when I get up I knock on the door.

It opens and I see Dumbledoor standing at his desk. His office was big and there was steps in the back going who knows where. "Ah Ms. Pages, Ms. Granger, why do you have all your stuff with you?" He asks.

"Well I was wondering if we could apperate to Hermione's. The train takes so long!" I explain I give him my can't refuse puppy dog eyes. "Ok, fine just be carful and you need Hermione to show you a picture first so you know where you are going." He explained looking away from my puppy eyes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I squeal. "Carful apperating can be stomach turning." I say.

I put my bag in one hand and I had already memorized the picture Hermione showed me of her house no need to see it again.

"Grab your bag," I say. "Ok," Hermione says and picks it up in one hand. "By Dumbledoor, he waves and I grab Hermione's arm and I focus on the look of her house.

There was pulling on every part of me like we were spinning then I opened my eyes and I saw the house. Hermione and I stumbled forward and both fell onto the lawn.

We laugh together and get up brushing our selfs off. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed. Then a couple came running out of the house.

<3<3<3<3

Authors note.

Yay different side of the story, you get to see what it is like at Hermione's. So I hope you liked the chapter and I will update soon.

What is your favorite Harry Potter book/movie? I love the seventh book and the seventh movie even though it is a little boring I don't know why I just like it.

-Grangergal out-