Chapter sixteen

We walk down the path toward Hagrid's, it was late at night and we shouldn't have been out this late. By us I means Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I, but really who else would us be.

I haven't been spending much time by the black lake any more because Harry has successfully dragged me away from there and back to civilization. Me and Harry come up with some stupid excuse about why we were wet. I could tell Hermione didn't buy it but dropped it while laughing at us.

I haven't seen Hagrid around lately I wonder what he has been up to. He has been hiding at his hut all the time with his blinds closed.

I trip on one of the steps and fall toward but before I could fall I used wind to blow me back up. I turned around to see Hermione Ron and Harry on the ground.

"Felicity, just because you are going to fall doesn't mean you should make us." Ron says. "Sorry, I don't want to fall on my face so you guys can fall on your butt." I say and run down the stairs with Ron chasing after me.

I trip down another step but before I can fall Ron grabs my arm so I don't fall. "I though you were mad at me," I say. "Yeah but you already made it clear you don't want to fall on your face." Ron says.

"Thank you, you actually do care!" I exclaim. Hermione and Harry catch up to us and we go over to the door of the hut. Hermione knocks and Hagrid opens the door.

He was wearing an apron and his hair was bigger then usual. "Sorry you guys I'm not in the state to entertain today." Hagrid says.

He closes the door. "We know about the sorcerers stone!" We yell and the door opens again and Hagrid has a shocked look on his face. "Come on, just get in," he says leading us into his his hut.

We sit at the table and Hagrid stays by the fire. He had a pot over the fire and it was shaking, it reminded me of the box with a bludgers inside. It made some noise and Hagrid ran over to the kitchen.

He put on two of those things that you put on your hands so you don't burn them. He ran over to the fire and and pulled out an egg. He set in on the table in front of us and sat down.

"Hagrid is that what I think it is!" Ron exclaimed. Hagrid stayed quiet and I hear cracking in the egg, the egg broke open and a tiny dragon forced itself out of the big egg. The spotted egg shattered and fell apart and the dragon squeaked and went toward me.

"Aw look at that Norbert likes you," he says. The dragon brushes against me and then blows fire at Hagrid, his beard catches fire he pats it and the fire stops. "seriously miss understood creatures dragons are," Hagrid says.

The dragon blows fire at me and I put my hand up to stop it but water shot out of it and made the dragon soak. Hagrid's eyes go wide, "Haha, opps." I say with a crooked smile.

"Your an elemental!" Hagrid exclaims, Hermione shhhes him and he doesn't talk. "Where did you get a dragon?" Ron asks. "Just around," he says.

"Oh god," I says. We look over at the window and see familiar blond hair. "Malfoy," Ron says. "You guy need to go," Hagrid says.

-

We walk down the hallway on the way to the common room. "Oh god, Hagrid has a Dragon," Ron says. "And worse Malfoy knows," I say.

Is walk a little faster but then McGonagall comes out of a doorway followed by Malfoy. "You realize that it is strictly forbidden to wander the school grounds at night." McGonagall says, Malfoy stands away from us smirking. "So all five of you will have detention," that's what made me smile.

"Um excuse me professor, but did you just say five of us." Malfoy asks. "Yes as honorable as your intentions were, you to were out of bed after hours, Mr. Filch will take you there now." She says.