[🦋] ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴀ!

??? 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I woke up because of the loud annoying voice of my alarm clock! Ugh! Another boring day of my life! I turned it off and went towards washroom! I did my morning routine and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for me, my dad and mom! Oops sorry! Dad and STEP mom! I miss you so much mother!

When I was 10 years old my mother passed away because of a deadly car accident! Thankfully my father survived! After 2 years of my mother's dead, my father got married with my step mother!

And like every stepmother, she turned out to be evil too! I don't know why people says stepmother's are good tho! In my case it's totally opposite!

She doesn't treats me good! She have a daughter too! And she is one year younger than me! My stepmother's husband died because of a heartattack or who knows this women who is no less than a witch killed him!? She treats me like a maid and sometimes even beat me to death! But when my father is near! She will act like she is the most caring and loving stepmother alive on this planet!

OH GOSH MY BREADS! ahh it burned now Ms.trouble maker get ready to listen a long lecture from your dearest stepmom! And it's...what the hell it's 7:55 already!? Oh my god I have to go!

Grabbing a Sandwich I bid goodbye to my parents and sister! I runs outside and quickly took a cab! Thank God I found one!

Oops! Iam literally a Lappuchanni! I didn't even introduced myself! Hi iam Pia! Pia Sharma!

[𝑷𝒊𝒂! 𝑷𝒊𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂! 𝟐𝟏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅! 𝑨 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆! 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊�...

[𝑷𝒊𝒂! 𝑷𝒊𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂! 𝟐𝟏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅! 𝑨 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆! 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒇𝒆́ 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅! 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓! 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆!]

I work at my café with my best friend Ruby! We both open a Café together and it's pretty famous in our area! People really do like our Café alot! And about my best friend! She is orphan! Her parents left her at an orphanage and the next day they were killed by a Mafia! She was 17 years old when she found out about this! She started living in her parents house after that and she decided she will complete her studies too! That's when I met her in college! She completed her studies and now she is searching for a good job! Till then we work together at a Café!