[🦋] ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғɪᴀɴᴄᴇ́!?

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's been one week since that incident happened! I've tried to escape few more times but he always caught me! It's impossible to escape from this devil! And whenever I try to escape his punishments gets more worse!

Sometimes he makes me clean his whole mansion + garden + basement! Sometimes he makes me cook for his maids and guards, I thought his maids and guards will be around 40 - 50 but I was wrong! He have atleast 200 guards I don't know where they stay tho! I've seen only those who works at his mansion! And just imagine cooking for this amount of people without anyone's help!

He gives me a rule book and warned me that I have to follow! Some of the rules are:

❍ Don't try to escape!
❍ Don't disobey him!
❍ Don't talk with any guy!
❍ Always ask for his permission before going out

And blah blah blah!!! He didn't let me go outside and it pissed me off! Iam missing hanging out with my best friend! Iam missing working at my café! Iam missing my old days! A LOT!!!

I just can't understand him! Sometimes he'll act quite normal and sometimes he becomes that ruthless and cold hearted Mafia which I wish I could kill!

I am standing in my bathroom in front of the big mirror looking at my reflection! Pia! It's better if you except your fate now! You are the WIFE of that cold hearted Mafia!

The only question which irritates me now is why did he married me! I mean he doesn't love me nor I so what's the point of marring me and trapping me in this hell! Ugh! Such a devil he is!

After about half an hour I was watching a kdrama peacefully, laying on the bed, munching some snacks! Suddenly the door opend with a thud and a Girl came inside!?

Girl: Ansh! Baby where are you!?

WTF!? Who the hell is she and why the hell is she calling him baby!? Is she his girlfriend!? That's why he is cold towards me!? Many negetive thoughts where appearing in my mind and then she noticed me!

Girl: Who are you and what are you doing in my fiancé's room!?

FiAnCé!?

I was so shocked that I wasn't able to utter a word! Suddenly Y/N came running and give her a frustrated look!

Y/N: What do you want Urvashi!?

Urvashi: Manners, my soon to be sister-in-law!

Y/N: Manners my foot! Why the hell are you here!?

Urvashi: I just came here to see my baby Ansh and saw this slut sitt-

She didn't even complete her sentence and Y/N slapped her really hard making her fall on the ground!

Pia: Y/N!!!

Urvashi: How dare you!

She said angrily as she grab her cheek which was turned red completely!

Y/N: How dare you call my brother's wife a slut you bitch!

Urvashi: What! Wife! No this can't be true!

Y/N: It is!

Y/N crosses her arms proudly!

Y/N: She is married to my brother last week! So you can just...get lost!

Urvashi: I know you are lying! He won't do this he loves me!

Y/N: Bruh- who the hell told you he loves you huh!? And why will my brother loves an annoying girl like you!? It's true Pia is his wife now! If you don't believe me go and ask him!