[🦋] sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ!

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

As I went inside, I started looking around! The room's condition was worse than the mansion! And the blood stains were still there! I ignored them reaching at the wardrobe! No one came in this room to clean that's why my mother's belongings are still here! After searching a lil I found a diary! I open it and started reading!

Date:
19 nov 2013

Today they attacked again! They attacked me with a truck! Thank fully my mans are loyal to me! They somehow saved me! Special thanks to Mr. Sharma! If he doesn't have told us the tricks we could have died!

103

Date:
25 nov 2013

Today they tried to kill me again! They poisoned the food! My one guard ate first taking the spoon from my hand and within seconds he fell on the ground, something white comes out from his mouth and he died! This is getting worst! Iam living with my kids what If they have ate it!?

109

Date:
18 dec 2013

I've decided! Iam going to end these misconceptions of them! I can't risk my kids lives in it! They are my everything!

139

Date:
31 dec 2013

Great just great! I just wanted to have a happy family but here I am living with some cruel beasts! They just wants to kill me!? What do I have ever done with them!? Okay Iam gonna send my kids with Guruma! She is my most trusted woman! She loves my kids like her own kids! I can trust her! I will send my two precious pure souls far away from these cruel monsters! If this will end by my dead only! I'll let them kill me!

152

It's not like I haven't read them before! Yes I did I've tried a lot to find the killers of my mother but I never ever thought my own family members are the one who killed my mother!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's 10 pm iam walking back and forth in my room and Ansh still haven't returned after he left the room! Iam getting worried now he isn't picking up my calls as well! What should I do!?

I was thinking when I heard a noise of door opening! I looked at the door and found a...drunk Ansh!? His hairs and cloths are messy and a bottle of beer is in his hand! I rushed towards him!

Pia: Ansh! Where have you been!? I was waiti...

Ansh: Non of your business! Just stay away from me!

He growled jerking my hand away which kinda...hurt me! He went inside the washroom slamming the door! I went towards the bed and sat down hugging my knees! He comes out of the washroom after changing his clothes and went towards the balcony and started drinking again! I took a deep breath and went near him!

Pia: Ansh what happe...

Ansh: I told you leave me alone, will you!?

Pia: No! What's your problem!?

Ansh: Pia plz! Not now! Just go and sleep!

He takes another sip of the alcohol!

Pia: First you stop drinking!