[🦋] ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴇ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ!?

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I was still working! I looked at the clock and it's already 11:30! I better sleep now I have a lot of works to do tomorrow! I strech my body and went to sleep!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

When the clock hit 12, I open my eyes with a jerk and got off of the bed! I silently sneak towards the door making sure I won't make any noise! I peep outside and the hallway was dark! Only wall lamps were there illuminating the hallway with a deem light!

I tip toed went downstairs and went towards the main door! I was ready to run when I saw someone on the couch in the living room! I was about to scream but I cover my mouth with my hands! I went towards the couch and noticed it's Ansh!?

Why he is sleeping here tho!? I remembered I said I don't want to share one bed with him iam feeling pity for him! PIA SHRUG THESE THOUGHTS AND DO WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR!!!

I went towards the main door and tried to open it but it was locked!? I tried many times but still it didn't open!

I sigh and went back to his room! I was sitting on bed sadly when my eyes fall on the balcony door! I went towards it and open it! I goes in the balcony and looked down! The height is not to high and the grass is a lil bit big! If I jump correctly I won't get hurt right!?

I look around and found Ruby was there with her car outside his mansion's gate and the guards were sleeping! She did her task! Well done Ruby iam proud of you!

Pia Jump!

I Can't!

Just a jump is there between this hell and that heaven!

But it's scary!

If I want to escape, I have to jump!

But what if I broke my bones!?

I was trying my best to finish this internal war of thoughts with myself and do what I've planned but just couldn't! If only that freaking door wasn't locked I've had escaped! Ugh!

I slowly put my one leg and placed it outside! After trying hard I was now standing at the edge of the balcony grill from outside and this small height wasn't looking less than the height of Burj Khalifa!

???: Trying to escape!?

I looked back to look at the person and again turned my head in front

Pia: Yes!

Shit!

I was in my own world that I didn't noticed Ansh was standing right behind me and everything happens within a second that I couldn't realise I exposed my plan! Iam really a trouble maker, didn't I!?

I widened my eyes and turned back! Seeing him too close to me, I lost my balance and fell down on the ground!

Ouch it hurts!

SO BAD!!!

I literally fell down and he didn't even tried to save me!? He just stand there crossing his hands looking at my fail attempts to get up with his usual cold face!

I tried many times but my back hurts a lot! I lay down on the soft grass and close my eyes sighing defeatedly! Suddenly I felt two muscular arms lifting me up!

I opened my eyes with a jerk while wrapping my arms around the persons neck! My eyes widened even more when I saw it's Ansh!

He looked at me back and called his guards! He said something to them and I was so engrossed staring at his handsome face that I didn't listened what he said! He then took me inside and started going towards Basement!? O_o