[🦋] ᴘɪᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅʏ ᴄᴀᴛ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

After eating the dinner we went towards our hotel room! Ansh lay down on bed and I went to take a shower first! After taking a shower I wear some comfy clothes and went towards the bed! I lay down beside him and my eyes fall on him!

He is sleeping like a baby! Iam gonna melt by his cuteness! I extended my fingers towards his face and gently caress it! Can't beleive this is the same ruthless devil, the whole city is scared of! I don't know what got into me and I went near him, cuddling him a little and eventually falls asleep!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Ansh wake up when the sunlight hits his face! He strech his body and went inside the washroom to fresh up! After taking a bath he wear joggers and a plain t-shirt! Pia is making coffee! He took his phone and started scrolling!

Humming a random tune, Pia was peacefully doing her work when she suddenly halts in her action as she feels something on her shoulder! She slowly looks at her right shoulder to see a spider! She screams loudly that Ansh was about to drop his phone!

She pushes the spider off of her shoulder and starts dusting her clothes off while jumping around to get rid of that spider! He stand up and was about to go towards her but she came running like a bullet and climb on his waist, hugging his neck as tightly as she could!

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Ansh: What happened!?

I ask looking around for any sign of danger but finds nothing! Pia was shivering like she has seen a ghost! Tears filling her eyes and her heartbeat increased!

Pia: There was a spider on me!!!

Ansh: Do you have a phobia of spiders!?

I ask and she nods slightly, still looking around shakingly if any spider comes around! I searches around for any sign of a spider but finds nothing!

Ansh: There's nothing here! I've looked everywhere!

I says but she still looks afraid and didn't get down! A sigh escape from my mouth!

Ansh: If you don't believe me, look by yourself!

Listening to me she slowly get down from my waist! Just as she was about to turn around to look, I grabs her arms and stops her turning her to face me! She looks at me in surprise only to find me looking behind her!

Pia: I-it's behind m-me! Right!?

She stutters out and I finally looks at her, internally cursing myself for being so obvious!

Ansh: Don't worry! There's nothing!

I smile a bit nervously but she knows the truth! She grabs my t-shirt in panic and leans closer!

Pia: I-it's coming towards me!?

I can see the panic in her eyes and even feel her hands shaking while holding my t-shirt!

Ansh: No it's not! There's nothing!

I tries to say as softly as I can doesn't wanting to scare her more than she already is! She tries to look over her shoulder to confirm her suspicion but I cups her face and makes her face me again!

Ansh: Don't look back!

She stops for few seconds when her eyes mets mine! But when I looks behind her, she switched to panic mode again!

Pia: It's behind me! It's coming to bite me!!!

Ansh: No! It won't!

But she didn't listen!