[🦋] ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴠ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Ansh: Pia plz don't panic!

I glance at him while we both kept driving our car with same speed!

Ansh: And plz for god sake DON'T CRY!!!

Pia: I don't wanna die this early! Iam not even married yet!

Ansh: What!?

Pia: I mean! I didn't even have kids yet!

Ansh: Iam seriously done with you!

Pia: You Lappuchanna! Help me instead of wasting time! I got into this situation because of you!

Ansh: Because of me!? When did I told you to follow me Ms. Trouble Maker!?

Pia: Mrs!!!

Ansh: Whateve-

Pia: What whatever!? Help me!!!

Ansh moves his car closer to mine and open his car door!

Pia: What the hell are you doing!?

Ansh: Just trust me! Nothing will happen to you!

Pia: Ahhhhhh!!!!

He jumped from his car making me close my eyes! When I open my eyes I saw him hanging outside the car! His car went in other direction and got hit with a big stone! Because the speed was too fast the car got a lot of damage!

Ansh: It was my fav one! 🥺

Pia: Ansh are you gone mad!? Why the hell you jumped here! You put your life in rish as well!

He didn't reply and slowly went inside! He made me change our seats now he was the one who is driving the car!

Ansh: Open the door!

Pia: What!?

Ansh: Open that door fast!

Pia: But why!?

Ansh: Just do what I said!

I open the door which was at my side!

Ansh: Okay! When I'll count 3, you have to jump!

Pia: Are you gone mad!? Look at the speed of the car!

Ansh: I know! I have a trick! I'll reduce the speed of the car and you have to jump out! Okay!?

Pia: And how will you get out!?

Ansh: Don't worry about me I'll jump right after you okay! Pia! 3...2...1...now!

He said and I was about to jump but stopped! I glance at him and he looked at me with pleading eyes! I took a deep breath and jumped off! I got few small injuries, when I looked up Ansh was still driving!

Pia: Ansh what are you doing, jump!!!

He was about to jump when I heard a loud noise which makes me close my eyes and I put my hands on my ears! When I open my eyes again the scene I saw, shattered me! The car got blast and it was burning and Ansh...I couldn't see him anywhere!

Pia: ANSH!!!

I got up and runs towards the car! I started looking around and found him laying on the ground near a big stone! His back was facing me! I rushed towards him and turn his body towards me! His head was bleeding! Maybe he got hurt because of the stone!? I grab his phone and called Rishi for help!