[🦋] sʜᴇ sᴀᴡ ʜɪs ᴅᴀʀᴋ sɪᴅᴇ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

My sleep breaks when the sunlight falls on my face! I manages to sit on the bed and open my eyes! Ugh! My head hurts like hell and iam feeling dizzy! I was in the party right!? When did I came here!? I can't remember anything!

I goes in the washroom and washed my face! I try to think again and omg! I drink last night!? I remembered how Rishi and Ruby were forcing me to drink and I agreed! After that I got drunk! What did I do after that!?

I quickly took a shower and wear some comfy clothes! I headed downstairs! Y/N is sitting on the table while a maid is serving her breakfast!

Pia: Good morning Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning! How are you feeling now!

Pia: Iam just feeling dizzy a li- wait why did you ask this question! You know I was drunk last night!?

Y/N: Not only me! The whole area knows what you did last night!

This sentence hit me like a truck! What do she mean by what I did last night!? What did I did last night!?

Pia: W-what did I d-did last night!?

Y/N: You don't remember!? You argued with Urvashi and even slapped her and then started dancing!

Pia: I slapped her oh my god! And I danced in front of everyone!? That's too embarrassing! Wait who bring me back!?

Y/N: Ofcourse my bro!

Ansh bring me back! It means he was with me all the time when I did all those stupid stuff!?

Y/N: By the way can you take breakfast to his office!? He left without eating coz he was late and I have to go otherwise I'll be late for my college bye~

Pia: What! Why me!? I don't even know where is his office!

Y/N: What do you mean by 'why me'! He is your husband! And I already told the driver to take you at his office don't worry about that just get ready fast! See you at afternoon!

Saying that she left! I sigh and sit on the couch! After doing all those things how will I show my face to him! What is he makes fun of me!? Wait but why will he do that!

I shrugged my thoughts and went upstairs to our shared bedroom! I quickly changed my outfit and went downstairs! I goes in the kitchen to pack some breakfast and the driver was ready with the car! I sit at the backseat and the driver started the car! After around 15 min the driver stops the car!

Driver: Mam! We arrived!

Pia: Oh thanks!

I took the bag and comes out! I went towards the maindoor and the security guard open the door for me! I went inside and the employees were staring at me and gossiping! I ignored them and was moving towards the receptionist but a man approached me!

Man: Can I help you miss...?

Pia: Mrs! Mrs Ansh Rathod! And thanks for asking but I'll just ask the receptionist!

I was moving away but he hold my wrist!

Man: Wait! I can help you! What do you want!?

This man is not giving me good vibes at all!

Pia: Actually I wanna know where is the office of the CEO Ansh!

I said pulling my hand from his grip! He left my hand!

Man: Don't worry! Follow me I'll show you!

A...Should I trust him!?

Man: Trust me I won't kill you!