[🊋] ʜᎇʀ ғᎏʀᎄᎇᎅ ᎍᎀʀʀɪᎀɢᎇ Ꭱɪ᎛ʜ ʜɪᎍ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

My eyes widened listening them!

Pia: Dad you too!? I don't wanna get married that too with a stranger!

I throw the papers on the table and runs towards my room!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Mrs. Sharma: Pia! Pia!

She called her but Pia ignores her and went inside her room! Her dad sigh and her stepmom goes towards him!

Mrs. Sharma: Why don't you go on a walk! I'll talk to Pia! Don't worry she will agree!

He just nodded and went outside! Pia's stepmom knocks Pia's door and she opened it!

Pia: Now what!? I told you iam not going to get married!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

She didn't reply me and comes inside! She locked the door and faced me with a serious look!

Mrs. Sharma: You have to agree!

Pia: No I won't! Iam not your slave okay!

She slapped me hard!

Mrs. Sharma: Just shut that fvcking mouth of yours and obey me! We took a laon from the biggest Mafia here and now we have to return him the money! But we don't have that's why we are solding you!

Pia: How can you even think that! Just because iam not your daughter!? Why you hate me this much!? What have I ever done to you! You hated me and I endured everything! I did what you said! WHY YOU ALWAYS HATE ME!?

Mrs. Sharma: Just shut up Pia! Yes I hate you because you are not MY DAUGHTER! And you are just a headache for me! Just agree to this marriage!

Pia: No I won't!

Mrs. Sharma: You have to! Otherwise that Mafia will kill us!

I chuckled at her and sit on my bed!

Pia: Kill us or kill you!?

Mrs. Sharma: What do you mean!?

Pia: Do I look stupid to you!? I know it was YOU who took the laon from that Mafia and now YOU have to return it otherwise he will kill YOU!!! Your just trying to save yourself! Such a pathetic women you are!

Mrs. Sharma: You won't agree like this right! Okay then! I have my ways!

With that she smirked and took a whip and started coming towards me!

Mrs. Sharma: Asking you for the last time! Do you agree or not!

Pia: No!

Her smirk turned into an angry expression and she started beating me mercilessly! I tried to stop her but it was no use! She kept beating me like a Beast! I can't fight back after all she is my stepmom!

After few minutes my arms and legs were completely red! Blood was visible on my body! Still she didn't stopped! With a last hit I collapse with the floor! She grab my hairs making me face her!

Mrs. Sharma: You still won't agree!?

Pia: Even if you kill me! I won't agree!

She pushed me and pulled her hairs back in frustration! Suddenly she smirk and come closer to me! She sit at front of me!

Mrs. Sharma: If you won't get agreed I'll kill your father! And you know me very well I do what I say!

Pia: You are seriously a monster!