[🦋] ʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ!

𝐏𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I open my eyes and found myself in a dark room! Iam tied up on a chair!

Pia: HELP! CAN ANYONE HERE ME!? PLZ HELP!!!

I scream but got no response! After few seconds I heard footsteps! The door open and few man came inside! The lights turned on and I blink several times to adjust with the light!

It was that Dev with his mens! The room looks too filthy and creepy! Maybe it's an abandoned building or what!?

Pia: Mr.Dev! Why did you kidnapped me!? What have I done to you! And I didn't know you're this poor kind Mafia who can't even afford a good room for his hostages and prisoners!

Dev: You didn't do anything babygirl! Whatever has been done, that Ansh has done!

Pia: What do you mean!?

Dev: He stole everything from me! The place of Mafia king belongs to me! But he stole it! And he also got you! Now I'll steal everything from him! EVERYTHING!!!

I just chuckled at him and he gives me a dead glare!

Pia: You are literally a scaredy cat, don't you!?

Dev: Just shut that fcking mouth of yours before I lose control on myself!

Pia: First you attacked when Ansh wasn't there! Now you tied me up here! Are you afraid of me!? If Ansh was at your place, he would have attacked ALONE when you were present at home! You know what, he is the real Mafia king and it's you who doesn't deserve that position!

He comes closer to me and then slapped me hard! I can feel some wetness on my lips! My lips were bleeding!

Dev: Listen here bitch!

He grab my hairs tightly, pulling them making me wince!

Dev: No one will come here to save you! Not even your so called husband! I'll kill him! And after that the things I'll do with you, you wouldn't have imagine even in your dream! Just sit here and watch the game! The countdown of your husband's destruction begins now!

He harshly jerk my head and began to leave!

Pia: Correction plz! The countdown of YOUR destruction begins now!

I replied mockingly making him turn around! His face clearly shows anger!

Pia: He don't like when someone touches what's his! And you dared to kidnap his wife! I can't even imagine what is going to happen to you! Rip in advance Mr.Dev! He will find me anyway!

He just walk forward and whispers something in his guard's ear!

Dev: I hope you'll get a lesson and behave after this!

He left the room giving me a smirk! His guards came closer to me and untie me! I looked at them with a confused expression! What are they up to!?

I try to run but they caught my arm and pushed me making me fall on the ground! They blocked me from every direction and started beating me! I tried to defend myself but they are more stronger than me!

Don't know why but I just wish Ansh come here and save me! Now I understand he was really going easy on me!

They kicked me, punched me, hit me until I started bleeding! My whole body went numb! There wasn't any part left which wasn't paining! After a last punch I collapse with the floor! My head started spinning! My vision becomes blurry and I passed out!

𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

After putting Y/N to sleep I quickly grab the car keys and locked every door of the mansion! I went towards the garage and pick a car! I started driving and got a call! I checked the caller ID and it's Rishi!